Real or fake r0ck see (30)

BuckMulligan

OPAL SPONSOR
Saw some r0ck see (30) from SY with KayNine imprint. Looked genuine but turned out to be fake. Something active, but bad, but at least not dangerous.

Got a reship after some haggling. Mixed batch of A fifty one and A L G two six five.  Haven't tested yet but look a bit suspicious, especially the A L G. When flipped the scoring line is not perfectly horizontal like in stock photos online. Is this normal variance or a giveaway tell that it is fake.

The A fifty one looks better, but a bit more speckled than stock photos. But typeface appears to be correct.

Both are correct size in diameter.

Anybody get these imprints in a recent batch from that area, it being understood that is not a guaranty of anything.

Thanks.

I've heard there are loads of fake 30mg ones around and someone said the 15mg ones are faked much less so?.

Hope this helps when making future orders @BuckMulligan.

Peace 

Bliss.....

Saw some r0ck see (30) from SY with KayNine imprint. Looked genuine but turned out to be fake. Something active, but bad, but at least not dangerous.

Got a reship after some haggling. Mixed batch of A fifty one and A L G two six five.  Haven't tested yet but look a bit suspicious, especially the A L G. When flipped the scoring line is not perfectly horizontal like in stock photos online. Is this normal variance or a giveaway tell that it is fake.

The A fifty one looks better, but a bit more speckled than stock photos. But typeface appears to be correct.

Anybody get these imprints in a recent batch from that area, it being understood that is not a guaranty of anything.

Thanks.
As a followup that batch of the A L G turned out to be fake. 

Had some alg about a month ago.  Looked shady right from reveal.  I just tossed them.  Shame they are still circulating.

Thanks.
The a51 I got from Sy a couple weeks ago were terrible. They were more speckled than stock photo I found too. 

How can I test them?

Have these mostly been coming from SY or other places too? I'm waiting on orders of rock climbers 30 gauge from a couple different places currently. I will be skeptical and diligent when I receive, but I don't have a test kit.

For anyone concerned about the legitimacy of their meds, I would at least invest in an inexpensive test kit. While it is nowhere as good as lab testing, it can at least tell you if you have something completely different than what you expect.

As I posted on the quality thread, it may seem like receiving fake meds is common from reading the posts here, but it is actually pretty rare. If a member suspects they got something bad, you can bet they are going to post about it  (as of course they should), but if the hundreds of people who are getting the real thing all posted as well, it would give better scope of the situation.

That is why it is important to always leave reviews. Not just when things go wrong but for all orders. We really need them and so many members don't review. OK, I will get off of my soapbox now, but please remember; we are here to help you when things go wrong so give back by writing reviews. Thanks 

For anyone concerned about the legitimacy of their meds, I would at least invest in an inexpensive test kit. While it is nowhere as good as lab testing, it can at least tell you if you have something completely different than what you expect.

As I posted on the quality thread, it may seem like receiving fake meds is common from reading the posts here, but it is actually pretty rare. If a member suspects they got something bad, you can bet they are going to post about it  (as of course they should), but if the hundreds of people who are getting the real thing all posted as well, it would give better scope of the situation.

That is why it is important to always leave reviews. Not just when things go wrong but for all orders. We really need them and so many members don't review. OK, I will get off of my soapbox now, but please remember; we are here to help you when things go wrong so give back by writing reviews. Thanks 
This is a bugbear of mine also @2earls, a review takes up a few minutes of someone's time, but I am really disappointed in seeing some very low post and lengthy term members only posting when something negative happens such as fakes or an LL etc etc. The review system isn't perfect, but it's as near as if everyone chips in as much as possible. I appreciate seeing every review! 

where would one get one of these kits?

Chilly Willy

There are alot of the reagent tests out there.  I'm putting a link for one below.  This company seems to manufacture the tests for a great many substances.  It is a starting place.  I guess this brings me to a point as well.  We all want to get something for less money.  I am included in that.  When it comes right down to it, shopping for something on sale is not always a good decision.  Look at it this way.  You take your car to a mechanic who you know is good to fix the breaks before you drive down Pikes Peak.  Would you trust that same car to an unknown just because they may be cheaper?  And even if it isn't price, i for one have a great comfort level using the same mechanic all the time.

https://www.shopevident.com/product/nark-ii-special-opiates-heroinoxycodone-reagent-10-tests

Unfortunately, I've received 2 batches of fake r00xsees.  The first batch were ah two 15's and the other were 2 too 4's.  I still caught a buzz, but nothing like the real thing.  I also picked some up from a local street dealer that had fake "pressed" ah two 15's (these were a lot darker blue than the real deal).  I'm assuming many of them are being pressed with cheaper f3nt from China.... 

Friend of mine died a few week's ago from a fake a 215. Died in the bathroom. Older..60's set in his "ways"  if he didn't opt for his preferred roa. He'd probably still be here.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone seen fake M box rock climbing gear that are dark blue and white inside and sort of sweet tasting? Would love any insight...pretty sure they are not the right thing...PM me if more comfortable with that...would love to hear any and all thoughts! Thank you all--stay safe!

Anyone seen fake M box rock climbing gear that are dark blue and white inside and sort of sweet tasting? Would love any insight...pretty sure they are not the right thing...PM me if more comfortable with that...would love to hear any and all thoughts! Thank you all--stay safe!
If they are M-box with a white inside and any kind of sweet taste they are 100% fake.   Also the M-box are the ones that are faked more than any others, but over the past few years people have faked just about all of them by spending a few bucks for a press online then a lot of time pressing them with FuranylFent@nyl  which is HIGHLY dangerous!!!     

From what you have described if the ones you have a sweet taste and are white on the inside but are suppose to be M-3O's  they are definitely 100% fake. 

You can get them many places online but you can also get one from walgreens that test for 7 illicit and 5 prescription including 0xy. 

(link for it)   https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/drugconfirm-instant-multi-drug-test-kit-12-drugs-7-illicit-%2B-5-prescription/ID=prod6156730-product  

For everyone's safety PLEASE buy a testing kit to have on hand it's a small investment that can save your life!!!    

Please be safe everyone!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ptfc.  Bugbear no more in my corner.  I ordered a test kit, one opiate and one fentanyl.  I'm kind of sick of not knowing and having no proof.

I have seen a couple of the fake ones that are out there and the good thing about them is that they clearly look fake. A couple years ago there were some very good ones that were hard to tell from looking at them.

Obviously blue on the outside and white on the inside is wrong and the other I saw had a very sketchy looking imprint that would not fool anyone who has seen a real one. Neither were from a vendor here. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back