Real or fake r0ck see (30)

Half the pills in my order were smaller than the others.  Check out the images I've attached.  I tasted each and it's very hard to tell the difference but it's also hard for me to believe the smaller ones are legit.  Has anyone else received these?  I received from Leo yesterday and have sent the same pics to him.  I will update once he replies.

blue-back-side.jpg

blue-front-side.jpg

what does it look like on the inside?
They look the same on the inside.  I crushed them up and the only difference was the color of suspected fakes (on the right side) was just a shade lighter blue than the real ones.  And the powder tasted the same, the best I could tell.  I sent the same pics to Leo but no reply yet.  Lately he has been replying really late at night so I don't really expect anything this afternoon.  

They look the same on the inside.  I crushed them up and the only difference was the color of suspected fakes (on the right side) was just a shade lighter blue than the real ones.  And the powder tasted the same, the best I could tell.  I sent the same pics to Leo but no reply yet.  Lately he has been replying really late at night so I don't really expect anything this afternoon. 
I finally heard from Leo.  Funny how he replies right away for new orders but it takes days to get a response to a problem!  But I'm still hopeful; he said he needed to talk to his "people" about the problem but he promised he would make it right. 

I picked up a few from a local source so I'm good for now, but I would like to get replacements for the 15-20 fakes.  BTW, I crushed one up and placed a small amount on my tongue to compare the taste, and I swear in 10 minutes I had severe dry mouth and was chewing the side of my lip.  I don't know what these are, but they are an extreme opposite of downers!   Thank God I didn't take the whole pill.  Beware the little small blue 48 | 12.!   I only noticed the problem because the order was mixed half and half, otherwise I would have taken the whole thing!

so any reply from Leo about it?

My friend was going to order the same magazines but from a different SY vendor..but, his vendor ALWAYS ships the same v48s..and he is worried he may run into the same problem.

Maybe it was a mistake..OR, they got a hold of some fakes(that look very similar) and they figure most customer won't know the difference and are starting to fill half and half.

lets hope it was a mistake, leo is legit..and so is my friends vendor..long timers. But, if those fakes are furfent...woo..thats like 5 times as potent as the REAL ones. Say a person reads a real magazine..ok effect..needs more later/next day..takes a fake. BOOM OD.

Scary..scary for sure. Using sy's you used to NEVER have to worry about quality, ever. It was always WHERE IS MY TN. lol. not..are the magazines real. :/ PLEASE let us know what  Leo said.

@Jjay, yes, Leo fixed that bad order.  I did get tired of waiting so I suggested that if I placed a new order, he could add enough extras to replace the fakes.  He agreed and told me to just keep the fakes, don't bother to return anything.  The new order was all good.  I really believe he didn't know his people were sending bad pills; they may not have known either.

@Jjay, yes, Leo fixed that bad order.  I did get tired of waiting so I suggested that if I placed a new order, he could add enough extras to replace the fakes.  He agreed and told me to just keep the fakes, don't bother to return anything.  The new order was all good.  I really believe he didn't know his people were sending bad pills; they may not have known either.
good to hear he fixed it. Sounds like it was a honest mistake.

Friend of mine died a few week's ago from a fake a 215. Died in the bathroom. Older..60's set in his "ways"  if he didn't opt for his preferred roa. He'd probably still be here.  
Im sorry fornyour loss, brother. He only took 1?😱 thats such a scary situation to think about

I know this is a rather old thread but has anyone had any issues with ordering Rocks 30 lately?  M, K9 etc?  I took 2earls advice and picked up reagent test kit.

Recieved this crap supposed to be rox 30's today from a popular SY vendor on here that I have used for years. Can't even believe i would get this from them after all legit products in past. I have contacted to work something out, and am very unhappy.. I will update on what happens here...

20180816_125656.jpg

Do the Rox cee 30’ s make ur tongue numb if u let it dissolve a little bit before u swallow???

I just tried tasting it and my tongue went numb and it seriously freaked me out. Never had that happen before with p@!n m3ds.

Do the Rox cee 30’ s make ur tongue numb if u let it dissolve a little bit before u swallow???

I just tried tasting it and my tongue went numb and it seriously freaked me out. Never had that happen before with p@!
yes, and hot, speedy like caffiene then headache.. 

I'm pretty sure these are all fake, but what do you think? I'm beginning testing now and hopefully I don't find them with Fentanyl in them...

Fake E 8.jpg

I got a batch locally...after some miscommunication i ended up with about 3 (from 30).  With all the talk about the fake ones floating around i was dubious.  They looked very real to me.  Well, i know for a fact the first one I had at least some ox...you cannot mistake that smell/taste in the back of your throat.  I had to use them conservatively but kept wd at bad,,,the original seller to me asked if i could tell cause she had complaints and others say they were solid.   I heard 0 complaints.  I swear like every other was real or something tho...the  fakes just  look the some as  the damn real...put 15mgs in a 30 and it could be hard to tell.  Sure, i felt crappy while taking em, but not full blown wd.  weird times

I'm pretty sure these are all fake, but what do you think? I'm beginning testing now and hopefully I don't find them with Fentanyl in them...

View attachment 2569

Look real, but that means nothing i guess...blue all the way through? Also, they don't look like they typical fent ones i've seen...but again, that means little.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back