Real VS fake X@N

Shmokey

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, I have searched on DBG, and the Internet but yet to have come to a definitive answer.

How do you tell the difference between a legitimate 2mg b@r and a fake one?

Over the year I've been experimenting, trying to find legit 2mg @LP from IOP's... I have received slim, and fat GG2's and 0n@x ( I'm strictly talking b@rs, I have also tried Pextwo and @lmee 2mg)

the slim, and the fat GG2's were of good quality,the slim gg2's were badly pressed, and the fat ones were almost perfect, and had that distinctive taste,and were chalky with a hard inner core. however the fat ones where just a bit chalkier. They were both great quality 

the 0nax is even bigger than the than the fat gg2's, they are perfectly pressed, and are soft all the way through, and dissolve easily. It has a vague distinctive taste to it.

with so many variations, I'm not sure what is the characteristic of a US pharmacy grade 2mg @lp

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, unless you have the lab equipment to test for alprazol@m, the only way to be sure you're getting quality bars is to order them from a vetted vendor here on the forum.  You can pay exorbitant prices for quick delivery from our friends down South, or reasonable prices for average delivery times from a couple of IOPs, or very low prices for brand name Pfizer bars if you're willing to wait <> 20 days for delivery.  Personally, I gave up on bars a few years ago when I found out how inexpensive brand name footballs or Ksalol 1mg tabs are, and how quickly they can be obtained - Two brand name footballs or two Ksalols beat the hell out of wondering if you're popping "bars" made from chalk, baby powder, or God knows what else.

Agree with @Back2Good above, I kinda gave up looking for bars since they seem to have a high rate of counterfeit. I hear its far too easy to obtain the presses and whatever else one would need to make a legit looking bar. Even though I miss a good x@n bar and would love to find a good source of US pharm grade as the OP mentioned.

If it's coated like Ksalols, there's no really way of telling, except in a med lab. If it's like a regular bar, lick it. If it doesn't make your face like Sylvester Stallone's, then it's shit.

-JC ?‍?

ps: I agree wit both @scot9k and @Back2Good, just get a quality 1mg from a tried-and-true vendor.

Last edited:
I've tried Tr@n@x and R3styl, they were just "ok" quality. I have some @dco-@lzam on the way, with a small sample of Myl@ns...I hope they are good! (From a vetted vendor onthis forum)

if im not satisfied I think I'll take everyone's advice and try some ks@lols.

thank you for the replies everyone

Like most ive also plumped for 2 x ks@s over a 2mg bar.I have had good 2mg bars but it really is a gamble,esp when there's good tried and tested 1mg brands about.Shmokey ive tried the @dco and @lz@ms but the cheapest Myl@ns have been the best in the 1mg bracket.They are most solid 1mg tabs from this outfit,the others have been VERY crumbly by the time I received them.

Peace 

Bliss.....

anonanonanon said:
LOL I'm using 3mg X@n@X pressed bars at the moment. Best damn pills I've ever had and I've tried just about every domestic and international brand for b@rs there is. 

They are better and stronger than any scripts i've filled. 

Of course you are, that's why you are BANNED.......

I just acquired what would seem to be name brave white Xanax bars 2mg. Xanax on one side with scores and and big 2 on back with a score through the 2. Very well made if it hadn't tasted like sugar and had the consistency of a pez candy when I chewed it I would have never second guessed it. The guy I got em from claims they're from a friend's prescription in America. Is this sugar taste correct as well as the pez like consistency when you bite into them

I just acquired what would seem to be name brave white Xanax bars 2mg. Xanax on one side with scores and and big 2 on back with a score through the 2. Very well made if it hadn't tasted like sugar and had the consistency of a pez candy when I chewed it I would have never second guessed it. The guy I got em from claims they're from a friend's prescription in America. Is this sugar taste correct as well as the pez like consistency when you bite into them
It's been a while since I've had white ones that aren't pressed. But a slight sweet taste at first is usually normal but you should taste that real bitter alp taste if its legit. That's why I normally take x@nz sublingual or at least let em dissolve for a bit under my tongue before swallowing, to make sure I can taste that real bitterness. That's almost always a dead give away of a legit one.

I've even had ksal0lz that are instantly bitter (maybe a good fresh batch?) then others that are still real but don't taste quite as strong.

I hope that helped!

It's been a while since I've made this thread....

After receiving countless sketchy "geegeetwofournines" and other pressed bars (mainly Pfizer replicas), and reading countless hours of information on this forum, I have since switched from @lps to MM for anxiety and has seemed to have equal effect.

I don't have tons of money to continually use reputable sy vendors for decent product, so using a domestic mm vendor works out to be ALOT cheaper.

I know MM doesn't work for everybody, but it has for me.

...don't ever buy pex2

It's been a while since I've had white ones that aren't pressed. But a slight sweet taste at first is usually normal but you should taste that real bitter alp taste if its legit. That's why I normally take x@nz sublingual or at least let em dissolve for a bit under my tongue before swallowing, to make sure I can taste that real bitterness. That's almost always a dead give away of a legit one.

I've even had ksal0lz that are instantly bitter (maybe a good fresh batch?) then others that are still real but don't taste quite as strong.

I hope that helped!
They were def real yum

I haven't tried Ks@lols yet. Thinking of orderering them because they are so cheap. 

Whats the potency compared to American brand 1mGs?

There has never been a sweet at all taste, none whatsoever on a bar i tried. Never, not following, not before. Just bitterness. those are no beuno my friend. pressed bathtub tablets. sorry bro

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back