Real VS fake X@N

Ksalols are in the top 3 of what i had, followed by helex 1mg which alfa carries, but he doesn't do bulk, hit up the people like max and those people so your not broke trying to get our meds, 1 shipment of meds from them can provide you for a year if you took 3 1 mg. a day, and it would cost you about a dollar a day, its a no brainer for me, sorry if i gave to much info certainly not a shill but have used both successfully. also the gadors are good, they price people think is a bit high but that's definition of supply and demand no one else has bars for cheaper than that, let alone gadors.

Ksalols are in the top 3 of what i had, followed by helex 1mg which alfa carries, but he doesn't do bulk, hit up the people like max and those people so your not broke trying to get our meds, 1 shipment of meds from them can provide you for a year if you took 3 1 mg. a day, and it would cost you about a dollar a day, its a no brainer for me, sorry if i gave to much info certainly not a shill but have used both successfully. also the gadors are good, they price people think is a bit high but that's definition of supply and demand no one else has bars for cheaper than that, let alone gadors.
You can get 2mg x@n@x brs for cheaper but they are pressed ones not chemist quality ones.The cheaper sourced ones reside in  the email only section.Phn med is all ill say and they are VERY cheap. He also sends to the USA from EU and doesn't usually take too long by the revues ive read also.This thread has been going a fair few yrs now as he took over from the good old gunga.

Phn med is a real pro and probably the only one that can promise Nxt day del ,if you catch him before his cut - off time 48hrs max UK2UK!!+

Ps I did wonder about the helex brand my friend do you rate them before ksa's .

Vincentm499

So i got some today. Bars @2mg from SY. White long pill, 4 slashes, no marks on either side,  but slashes.

Any idea what type these are?   Took a half or 1 mg,  it hit hard.  Need to save these for night night time

Look like Farmapram bars from what i can tell

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely avoid buying bars unless they’re straight out of the rx bottle. The farmapram blanks from Mexico are probably your best bet I’ve you need bars. Personally I buy blister packed ksaols, phizer and other 1mg or .5. Buying the blistered meds is much safer then Street bars. Every bar including the new B707 blues are being pressed, some presses look real.

2mg Tafil. U94.

Disclaimer- I don't get mine from a SY vendor here so I cannot attest to what they sell but Piz€r T@fil is the exact same as the original Pfiz€r Xan@x brand barz. But still nothing beats Ksal0lz in my opinion and the plug on here is great....lol I hate farmap@m @Jjay too groggy. 

Thats T@fil....sry only pic I have on me is missing 1/4th lol 

A7F6A74C-1E6D-4792-B777-010AEBDFCA4F.jpeg

Last edited:
For the love of God, please someone contact me! Everyone is so cryptic. Have a couple questions. Please!!

Email removed by Admin. please read the rules

Last edited by a moderator:
After receiving a sealed bottle of 2 mg X@, I now realize that there are many more fakes than I realized after comparison to the real thing.  However they work the same (although weak), they bring up the correct result in a UA.  When I look very closely compared to the bottled ones, I can tell they are powder pressed.  The shininess is not there, they break much more easily.  I need about 1/3 more to get the same effect.  I am finding the extra price for sealed blisters or bottles are worth it.  They are not bunk, but I think it's a pressed powder where it's the same drug or a similar drug, just a little less?  I also notice that when I get them tried and true from a pharm, I am less anxious but can function okay, just helps especially with a bad panic attack day.  With the suspected powder brand, I can't even keep my head up.  Even 1/2 of one pill makes me so sleepy.  My bottled pills have a similar effect than pharm pills.  During a bad anxiety day, I am not immediately put to sleep and can't function.  They calm me down and I can keep going about my day and they have a much better effect.  Waiting till I get home to treat the anxiety is not good and I am glad I don't have to do things that way anymore, but still not good idea to drive.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back