Received An Order Recently That Had Been Open By Customs

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

The even repackaged the outside in a new envelope. They almost had to see the contents, benzos.

How concerned should i be?

That's not good.

I would be concerned but how much depends on the details.

For 40 or 50 I would be concerned but not too much since they let them thru.

For and order of hundreds I would be very concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was there any sort of letter or other correspondence included in the package?

Did it have green customs tape on it? IMHO since they still sent it through, I wouldn't stress it. Don't throw them in the river :lol:

No tape, but even the guy at mailbox express comnetwd on it. He said wow, looks like cuatoms repacked this.

I'm I the only person this has happened too? I'm wiggin. I have a wife and baby.

HELP!!!!!! PRONTO!!!!!
You gotta chill with these types of posts. Experienced members are already in here helping you. No reason for these yelling "HELP" posts.

That said, I've offered my .02. IMHO you are fine.. its been delivered. Don't worry about it.

I'm outta this thread.

If they let it through customs your good to go. Ive had one opened before it means nothing. If it was any concern to them you would of received a confiscation letter with no meds. They let it go because they have more important things to do like like seizing pounds of hard drugs. Relax brother all is well.

I think youre fine, could've just been torn up by a machine

Listen to the others cajun. If you were going to get busted that package would have been delivered in person. And you aint the first one it happened to either. Change you routine have someone else be your middleman -  you may be on a watch list but probaly not for that small amount.

Again if they wanted you, you would already be cuffed. We understand it freaked you out but respect the elders. There all here to help.

Cajun has been put on a temporary suspension to hopefully learn some patience.
Funny.
I have noticed recently that losing all that $ and dying must have left Heisenberg with only one nerve left, and when some dimwitt steps on it, the hammer falls quickly /default_smile.png .

Right? RIGHT?? WTF I SAID RIGHT!! Acknowledge Me!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back