Recent downtime forum

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Seems like theyre going after the search engines now, used to be able to type drugbuyers into duck duck go and this site would be top result, now it seems like it doesnt even return this site in the results, even with safe search off. Instead i am seeing a site drugbuyersguide.com and drugbuyersguide.net.w3use.com 

Maybe time for admin to contact google

Damn! Ya’ll are all way too smart for me! 
mad respect for all that you do and massive gratitude for keeping this site alive!

crazy times we live in...

So sorry to hear your site vitimized by such a pathetic display of barbarism. On another note, I applaud your sense of personal grace and courage to stand up for and maintain a site so important for the health and well being of the community it serves.

Gratefully,

Michelle

@Admin and @2earls

WOW! I had no idea that was why the site was down at that time. I am so sorry you had to go through that! It makes me absolutely FURIOUS that LocalPharm piece of shit did this. That is absolutely disgusting trying to Blackmail someone into letting them sell their fake, dangerous and crap meds. I'm so glad you did not let LocalPharm get away with trying to extort you. I believe in Karma and I think Karma is going to be coming for them! I hope so -- they absolutely deserve it! 😆

You did a great job getting the site back up so quickly, especially considering everything you went through with having to change to your own server and dealing with all the attacks. I'm amazed ... but then again you are AMAZING!! ☺

I GREATLY appreciate the hard work you did to get everything back up and running! I know everyone else appreciates it too. Thanks for working so hard and always being there to help us when we have questions, etc. I am VERY grateful for all that you do and the wonderful website you provide. Keep up the good fight! ☺

It has come to my attention that the forum is under heavy DDOS attacks again. This is common with forums and website's these days.It causes website's to be very slow and sometimes not accessible as it appears as a few thousand of ppl are trying to log in all at once or have a few thousand guests as I see now we have like 1,500 guests on the site these are BOTS.If it is somebody paying a hacker to do the attack usually they don't last long.It can cost several hundred dollars per day for these attacks to happen unless its the hacker themselves which I  doubt in this case its usually DNM that hackers attack for a ransom.We will figure this out and our Admin will get this all taken care of just like last time with his hard work he does here daily spending hours of his time dedicated to DBG, This is his home  just like many members of the community.We will not give up the fight these fukers are SCUM of the Internet.Thank you everyone for being members of this great community and sharing all your life stories and feedback.I look forward to reading everyones different post and history from all over the globe everyday.

Thank you every member for being with DBG .

Everyone have a beautiful day.

Regards

-DBG Team-

Thanks for the post I really spend most of day on this site now wife starting to get worried but when it wasn’t accessible all I can think was shutdown or fed shit like back#^*** had been thank you guys for your hard work when I get more bitcoins I will donate again you guys opened a whole new avenue that’s not available to a guy like me !! I freaking love you guys 

We've been getting DDoSed a lot too lately. 

Have you guys received one of those stupid ransom emails yet? 

image.png

That was what we received. Weird his name starts with "dbg". I wonder if he's trying to stir the pot or something. Did you guys receive anything from the same guy? 

Jack

@Chemical Collective This are still the criminals from  Localpharm,  https://www.drugbuyersguide.net/index.php?/topic/13918-localpharm-blacklisted-pharmacy-criminals/&page=7#comments

The forum received multiple DDoS attacks in the last week.

This is what he send to me,

On Jun 15, 2020, at 11:35 PM, DBGagreement@protonmail.com wrote:

Hello

As you might have taken note we have attacked your website. And we have done in the past times too.
We will stop all atacks in 10minutes. I want you to remember we are keep our word and are open to a fair agreement for both.

We are proposing 2 options
1. You give us moderater account with a limitation of 5 actions per month.
2. You pay a monthly fee of 250$.

This is all we requeire and with that all attacks will cease. We do not request any thing else. We hold no grudges, keep our word and wish to make an fair agreement.

Let me to know soon please.

DBG Agreement

Today i received this,

On Jun 17, 2020, at 12:52 AM, DBGagreement@protonmail.com wrote:

Your Website: drugbuyersguide.net
Our Bitcoin Payment Address: bc1q3r083rhc0vacmqtv0kzeghdvaas0nea758rfpq
Amount Requested: 350$ USD

This is a final offer of a 1 time payment. After payment the attacks will stop immediately for the entire future. 
This is our word and it is the most fair offer will give you.

How do you believe us?
You will have to pay the small amount and you will see. We have no other way to show you.

What will stop others from attacking DBG in the future after the payment?
Others do not have a serious motive that we have. 
Others do not have the capability to launch attacks at this level.

If you do not pay?
Simple, we will double the price every 48 hours , we will increase power and we will continue to attack until you pay it.

Yours,
ProvadX 

Last edited:
@Admin -- @2earls -- @Biskobro

This is absolutely DISGUSTING and DEPLORABLE what LocalPharm has been doing to you and DBG! It makes me so mad and angry at what they've done, between the attacks to the website and extortion attempts. They're criminals and extortionists. I'm glad you're not giving in to them. I wish I had the technical skills to take them down. There's got to be a way to put an end to this. I wish I knew of one

The Whole DBG Team has done an AMAZING job dealing with all the site attacks and other crap they've put you through. All of you are AWESOME! 😆

I believe in Karma and this scumbag is going to get his comeuppance. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

Hang in there! Just know you've got the Whole DBG Community here for you, SUPPORTING and CHEERING you on! 👍😍 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Grrrrrrrrr!! Fucking script kiddie assholes!!! Grrrrrrrrrr!!! Thank you SO MUCH @Admin for your amazing and diligent work! You're the best!! 

"Give us moderator account"  HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.  As fucking if. 
Could this be why I have to do a captcha every time I try to log on? I know last week there were issues with the website not loading but now I have to do captcha?

@Ruthiejams Yes a captcha is for DDOS protection of the site .It keeps us up and running while DDOS attacks are being attempted.I mentioned something about captchas helping us out the last DDOS these Scum pulled.DDOS attacks are not cheap $ unless this guy is doing them himself.Theres softwares and tools you can purchase on the Hacking forums on the DNM.If you have a powerful enough PC ....

I'd just like to add to anyone reading this thread, please consider donating to the forum if you can and haven't already. I don't imagine it's cheap to mitigate the constant attacks by these DDOS assholes. Let's help the great people that run this valuable resource as much as we can. Words of encouragement can only do so much.

Straight from one scam to another. What stand up guys.

As long as we just ignore and don't pay them, I'm sure they will eventually get bored and move on. They're probably doing it just as much for attention as they are for the actual money. 

@Ruthiejams Yes a captcha is for DDOS protection of the site .It keeps us up and running while DDOS attacks are being attempted.I mentioned something about captchas helping us out the last DDOS these Scum pulled.DDOS attacks are not cheap $ unless this guy is doing them himself.Theres softwares and tools you can purchase on the Hacking forums on the DNM.If you have a powerful enough PC ....
Thank you for your response. I am more than happy to do the captcha if it helps the Forum out that's for damn sure. I appreciate you explaining it to me

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back