Recently started a new hobby of growing and it is much more enjoyable than I expected!

@kimmyelw looks beautiful I can't believe you are a beginner! I used my lupe  my to look at your plants and they are beautiful. I saw that you are using a pringles can I use the red cups to see who can grow the biggest king cola but my regular plants I use a 10 gallon biodegradable bags because if you notice all your roots are packed in you will get much bigger plants if you use a bigger growing medium. The roots are 10 feet off the ground when we take them out to chane water and feed them. Also do you fim your plants? The fuck I missed I have never used auto flower but now you have me reconsidering. I was looking at Attitude Seed Bank. But you do need bigger pots for your roots so they will get bigger. But I really can't say any muck more You did an excellent job. I have pictures of my plants in mm forum somewhere. After blowing up your girls and using a lupe and flashlight it looks like you are doing an excellent job. Much better than the kids I see growing.  Keep reading the Bible and you will get to monster cropping those girls are as big as a christmas tree. You are doing awesome!

Love hev and thank you for sharing I love seeing other peoples girls. Oh I do and get help at rollitup forum and twitter.

@DoomKitty I use grandmas molasses on my plants. Using Honey Cane Sugar with water or Molasses helps your plant makes it taste better, harder buds and dense buds and also helps your plant by protecting your plants using beneficial enzymes and beneficial bacteria. I honestly  can't see anything wrong with the plants except if you use bigger pots they will be so much bigger. Those roots are so tight in there that's why I use 25 gallon bags. But whatever your doing those buds are crazy so many crystal covered buds you have a green thumb when it comes to growing. Keep it up and you will learn so much more by trial and error. I don't even smoke but love growing them. 

A+++

Love ya

Hev

THanks for sharing they are so much better than my first grow!

Marry Christmas everyone! I haven't been inactive for a while in this forum but I still have very sweet spot for this place and very thankful for all the hard work in the background to keep the forum running.

I just wanted to share some of my recent harvests and my scaled down grow op more resembling micro grows lol.

She is Auto MK-Ultra bred by TH Seeds. She was mainlined and this was one of her fat nugs. She resembles the most to my first experience weed, pure stone. Amazing for wind down stress after the long day.

20201127_131527.jpg

She was a fun side grow I did in a cute oddish pot. She is Auto glueberry OG by Dutch passion. Her genetics include GG #4, OG Kush, and Blueberry. She is very fruity and extremely smooth/tasty when smoked. She starts of as sativa leaning but after completing a bowl, I get strong influence from Blueberry gene and locks me into couch lol.

20201108_112109.jpg

This is my current grow op looking like. There are several reasons I decided to scale down and only grow 4 solo cups,

1. My tent is too small for bigger pots (2x2). I tried downsizing pot multiple times but as I get better at growing, these were the only ones I could fit in one tent.

2. I love to have variety and do not care much of yield anymore. Still, I get more than 1 oz per plant grown in solo cup.

3. These days, I find more appeal in natural stature of the plant. I can train them heavily but I love to look at their natural growth and observe subtle or big differences among different strains.

20201212_151955.jpg

Wish everyone great holidays and let's wish 2021 will be better. Thank you for checking my girls out!

Thanks for the update @kimmyelw!!  That MK-Ultra one is SOOOOOO gorgeous.  Trichome paradise.  Keep up the amazing work with our floral family and hope you have a great holiday as well!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back