Robbed Again At The Beach, This Time Wallet Stolen! Help With Id Protection

Def_Starr

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
after work got to the beach at 5:30 surfed til 6:30, noticed my voicemail had a missed call from credit card company saying if i didn't authorized transaction to call....

i canceled all 3 credit cards, disputing one charges

worried about my DL# and the fraud that can happen with my DL#, i opened a lifelock.com account to monitor it

can they goto my bank if they know which bank my savings account is and withdraw funds, i dont carry a card for my savings, but when i do in house withdrawals they ask for ID and a credit card for proof to withdrawal, they can find anyone to look like me i bet and use that credit card that is void and try to cash me out?? 

how the fuck am i gonna get funds out the bank til i get a replacement card?

i cant even get time off work to get a replacement id til next wednesday, i got packs coming in what other forms of id can i use

How about a birth certificate or passport?  Also call your bank and tell them what happened and ask what you can do to take out money and to keep those frickin thieves from getting any.  Sorry this happened to you /default_sad.png

its the worse feeling ever, i had to take 2x the benzos last nite to sleep

ts the DL# for fraud i am worried about, and tne gold chain il ever see again! that was handed down from family to family and now its never going to be handed down to future gens 

Man that sucks. Seems like your always

Having bad luck. Hope everything turns

Up for the better man!

this is what i did today

I got my DL# replaced , i called 2 major credit bureaus and set up fraud alerts on me, and  i think i am also going to freeze my credit so that way if someone trys to run it, its going to give them problems...

i also opened a lifelock account , hopefully to make sure my DL# is not being used for fraudulent activity such as opening credit cards,loans, car financing if that really works lifelock..

set up special alerts on my banks,

downfall a pending investigation by one of  credit card companies, if the purchase that was charged will be voided,or they may play the 50/50 liability game with me, which this time i will not accept that agreement. Pending Sheriff investigation to getting records of video surveillance from the department store, and also my gold chain check outs at local pawn shop by that department that handles, mostly its been a smooth communication, i been talking to some hot lady officers , and i dunno they sound like they care and gave me all this great info

i just hope these bastards dont try to lurk around my house/ neighborhood waiting for my mail to come to steal any new cards coming in to replace the old ones,

after that is done and they the person i decided i will again press charges for punitive charges after civil charges are filed first /default_smile.png

THE TAKE DOWN!

You do seem to have the worst luck Fella?!..

Hope some good luck comes round soon : ).. It seems as though you are due some?!..

~P~

You do seem to have the worst luck Fella?!..

Hope some good luck comes round soon : ).. It seems as though you are due some?!..

~P~
my luck is horrible since 2013, i got T-BONED CAR ACCIDENT, 2014 i got another car accident where some failed to yield and i crashed into them, i had 4 flat tires 3days apart of each other, i had HIV TESTING cause i LET OCD get to me cause i broke a condom on a random crazy party girl on spring break, BAD LUCK IS IN MY VIENS, and its soon going to turn me to a very bad person sooon 

You never know what's around the corner fella?!..

Life has a funny way of kicking you in the nuts (a lot)?!.. But, sometimes it surprises you?!!

Never give up, cause it only takes one good thing to tip the scales ; )

~P~

Like P said. Chin up!!

Your good days are coming soon..

It can't be like this all the time...

I know your down h the dumps right now,

& I don't blame you one bit. Try n think

Positive.

i dunno how much of this i can take, i am taking allot more hits than i described on the board, you try to do the right thing, be nice to people, give more to homeless people but yet life still shits on you HARDDD 

i guess i moved on, a few benzo's did the trick, whatever life learning experience , just gotta get me a new fresh chain cause i feel super naked in the mirror :/ my neck needs a wrap around , but whatever shit happens im a victim 

"If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all"

OK, for extra credit,  who sang that?

Know what I would do, MCG? 

I would get a small pack of cheap construction paper, in colors, and make fliers, briefly stating the robbery, and all you want back is your father's  chain. The people who have it are most certainly local, and will know what you are talking about. They already know where you live, You DON'T want anything else back, or you may complicate things.  The chain is worth the sentimental value to you.

It might work. Leave the fliers in the area where you were ripped off.

And, GOOD LUCK, my man.

Pat Travers? Right?

Mrcoolguy,

I feel terrible about the crap you have had lately. Keep in mind that you have your freedom and your health. Xoxoxo

@Cat, yeah your right its just a chain , but i gotta now take all these extra steps now everyday to monitor my credit, and set my alerts and not be a statistic one more additional task in my daily life lol 

@Cat, yeah your right its just a chain , but i gotta now take all these extra steps now everyday to monitor my credit, and set my alerts and not be a statistic one more additional task in my daily life lol 
Long story short, Items of value have no place at the beach..I would lock all that shit in the car before you go surfing. It's something I would imagine you couldn't use on the beach, unless you were of course buying snow cones from a bikini babe out of a push cart. I know it's too late for this MR CG, and I'm truly sorry you got Jacked!

-YB

found out today , i can go to the store and request to watch the video, if its someone i recognize from the area or surfer, and than from there its what i decide to do with that info

Get a car alarm with Arnold Schwarzenegger voice saying a quote from the terminator.. Like Asta la vista baby.. Then a bunch of really loud machine gun fire. That would make me shit a brick. Have it blast at 110dB or so...

found out today , i can go to the store and request to watch the video, if its someone i recognize from the area or surfer, and than from there its what i decide to do with that info
Feed him to the sharks!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back