Salvia

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Salvia divinorum to be exact. I was surprised to not see a thread on this herb here.

I've had a fair bit of experience with this drug, and It surprises me that It's completely legal. I'm not sure about it's medicinal properties though? It's something I'm glad I experienced, but I don't think I could use it these days, too intense.

It's not legal everywhere and the United States Federal Government probably isn't far away from overstepping their boundaries and "banning" it. Best to stock up now, I suppose. I don't think it grows well from seeds, I believe most people who grow it propagate it via cuttings (clones).

It is pretty intense, with my anxiety I can't handle it these days, but there was something to it. Some presence I felt after using it, not a DMT/ayahuasca presence, but something unique. Very interesting, but I'm with you; I'm glad I tried it but I'm not going to do it again.

I agree. It's not a trip or a high, it makes you feel your experiencing something out of this world and crazy, but somehow real. And afterwards you feel you understand more about the world around you. It's hard to explain exactly though.

i have to say the same I tried smoking the extract and it sent me on an out of body trip that was insane nothing like shrooms or lsd...way too intense and i also have anxiety so it felt alot like a panic attack..crazy herb/drug but not for me

i have to say the same I tried smoking the extract and it sent me on an out of body trip that was insane nothing like shrooms or lsd...way too intense and i also have anxiety so it felt alot like a panic attack..crazy herb/drug but not for me
Same as you man. I only did it as a teenager in high school (around 10 years ago or so) and the first few times it just made me feel AWFUL, sweaty, nasty. Then one time, out of nowhere (and only one time) I tripped HARD.

Hahaha. I literally, in real perceptual time of maybe 2 minutes, experienced what felt like millions (I kid you not) years of being a self-replicating proton surrounding an atomic nucleus and I kept creating what I can only describe as children (haha).

Needless to say that was the last time Pyrazolam did hallucinogenics or any other "hard drug". Oh the things we do as teenagers. I remember another friend told me he did it once and was a pair of pants trying desperately "for eons" to rezip himself back up.

Some freaky stuff man...once was enough, it was an enlightening experience to say the least but...never again haha.

Same as you man. I only did it as a teenager in high school (around 10 years ago or so) and the first few times it just made me feel AWFUL, sweaty, nasty. Then one time, out of nowhere (and only one time) I tripped HARD.

Hahaha. I literally, in real perceptual time of maybe 2 minutes, experienced what felt like millions (I kid you not) years of being a self-replicating proton surrounding an atomic nucleus and I kept creating what I can only describe as children (haha).

Needless to say that was the last time Pyrazolam did hallucinogenics or any other "hard drug". Oh the things we do as teenagers. I remember another friend told me he did it once and was a pair of pants trying desperately "for eons" to rezip himself back up.

Some freaky stuff man...once was enough, it was an enlightening experience to say the least but...never again haha.
This was way too funny, have any of you guys tried AMT? Probably the best trip drug in existence. Its like lsd but constant laughter and endless inappropriate smiling :}D

Tried a couple of time with my boyfriend and it was funny!! I swear the first time I saw a freaking forest all around me!! I was sitting on a couch in a forest! Crazy but awesome!

I tried this stuff a few times back in college and felt like I had melted through the floor. Pretty crazy stuff!

I've tried an extract once, not in a hurry to do so again. It was 'only' 15x, and I had one of those turbo lighters since I read that Salvia benefits from that.

First my top started to melt into my skin, not nice. Then I got confronted by a malicious God (the jesus one), so I ended up crouched in the corner of the room doing the horned beast symbol, snorting, trying to ward off God.

Fun!

I've tried an extract once, not in a hurry to do so again. It was 'only' 15x, and I had one of those turbo lighters since I read that Salvia benefits from that.

First my top started to melt into my skin, not nice. Then I got confronted by a malicious God (the jesus one), so I ended up crouched in the corner of the room doing the horned beast symbol, snorting, trying to ward off God.

Fun!
LOL! Thanks for the visual-gave me a good laugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a big fan of it. Felt more like a dissociative anesthetic with a very dark presence. I chalked it up as and experience that I'll never do again. 

Good lord! This stuff sounds awful!

I enjoyed a bit of LSD, mescaline, peyote, and shroom tripping in my youth.

The hallucinations were mostly fun things.

I would not want to fight Jesus or be a pair of pants on the floor. Just not my idea of a good time!

I've thought about trying this a bajillion times before but never have. I partied pretty heavily in my youth but nothing ever made me hallucinate! I can't even remember how many times I took acid to potentiate ecstasy. Alot. Did shrooms a handful of times too. Always was curious what tripping was like.

I remember one time we had just left an after hours party and were driving home. I started excitedly shrieking that i was finally tripping. I saw this giant wall of fog that suddenly crashed like a wave and rolled straight at us! Everyone in the car started laughing at me. It wasn't a hallucination at all. The fog just did that. I didn't even know it could behave that way. I felt like such a dumbass.

So many horror stories about s@lvi@ trips scared me off though.

One and done with Salvia! I thought I was in a video game and it wasn't cool. Lots of sweating afterwards. Glad I tried it but no plans on ever doing it again. 

Last weekend I've tried it, the 30x extract! It's the strongest I've ever done so far. Oh my goodness!!!! I started laughing out of nowhere, and something with tentacles was burning in front of me at some point! Very intense! I'll do it again for sure!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back