Salvia

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Salvia is something you only try once...

I wouldn't have if I knew what I was getting into. 

lol I tried it once while a long time ago. I was watching CSI Miami and started examining a crime scene after smoking it. Crazy shit.

Yeah, smoked it once and that was it. I felt like I was on a trip I didn't properly buckle up for. The 2 days after was nice however lol.
2 days? Damn. Mine lasted just a few mins from what I understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
This stuff is now illegal where I am, but when I could buy it in a head shop a few years ago I should have stocked up. Very very strong stuff. It glues you to your chair and intensifies gravity many times over. Even the 1x leaf is plenty strong enough to cause traffic accidents from hell if one were stupid enough to attempt to smoke it while driving. I remember having my sound system drone loudly in some ancient tounge (it was off at the time) while I split into two people-right me and left me. We rotated right and left until we met. I shook hands with myself while traveling through time. I had consciousness of both of me at once-one me in the past and one me in the future. Absolutely crazy stuff, but I wish I had more.

this was a very strong plant extract and i found myself twisting to the side and falling off my couch it wasnt exactly the hippie dream id expected it can be found in a number of shops easily but it certainly wasnt satisfying for me, i found it to be alot like Bufo Alverious i had bought 3 of the colorado river toads and its just as strong as salvia i once watched my hand disintagrate into a thousand particles and its definetly not for everyone. be careful with this stuff.

I used it around 300 times back in the day. Fascinating stuff. Most people think of it as a disso but I would call it a classic psychedelic, the word literally meaning 'mind-manifesting.'   And although it seems to be both, I would call it primarily an anti-depressant because the world doesn't seem so bad any more and there is a significant uptick in mood. And I can never get over the fact that it is impossible to tell what plane of reality the experience is taking place on/in.

Wheres it at? Love to get some to cultivate and use but im looking for the one cutting type thats got a name on it other than wasson. Shit who am i kidding ill grow whateers avail. Shout it out. Whos growin the square mint?(all stems are square)

i did some high extract 30x, maybe 50x, ONCE.

i've never had an experience like that before. everything swirled like water going down a drain. i experienced being a perfectly solid white cylinder. This was everything that existed and it felt like an infinite amount of time.

profound, but didn't get any special insights or whatever. never doing it again but glad i had the experience.

Yes, they are both shattering in intensity but salvia perceptions seem more odd and real. Like one time I experienced my being as a small body of water which was flowing thru a series of pipes. Where else you gonna get something like that?

Yes, they are both shattering in intensity but salvia perceptions seem more odd and real. Like one time I experienced my being as a small body of water which was flowing thru a series of pipes. Where else you gonna get something like that?
this sounds somewhat similar to my research. wonder if the perception of being an object is a normal report?

this sounds somewhat similar to my research. wonder if the perception of being an object is a normal report?
a vast majority of the artistic replications/trip reports that i've come across over the last 15 years largely touch on the aspect of becoming an inanimate object. seems to be a highly replicable/probable effect with salvia specifically and actually one of the key reasons i personally keep holding off from trying it coupled with the intensification of gravity perception.

a vast majority of the artistic replications/trip reports that i've come across over the last 15 years largely touch on the aspect of becoming an inanimate object. seems to be a highly replicable/probable effect with salvia specifically and actually one of the key reasons i personally keep holding off from trying it coupled with the intensification of gravity perception.
very interesting! none of my friends had that kind of experience and didn't know it was semi-common. it's all very weird. still randomly get snippets in my head of being a cylinder forever.

very interesting! none of my friends had that kind of experience and didn't know it was semi-common. it's all very weird. still randomly get snippets in my head of being a cylinder forever.
from what i've read, it seems to be a lot more common that people will seemingly shift consciousness into an object in the room around them as opposed to an object that isn't actually there but both can happen.

from what i've read, it seems to be a lot more common that people will seemingly shift consciousness into an object in the room around them as opposed to an object that isn't actually there but both can happen.
from my memory i was looking at a clicking clock as everything starting to swirl down drain. think everything morphed from that so might also track to my experience, minus what object i experienced being.

this is all so god damned fascinating.

I think there still a few sites that have it though finding one to ship to you may be a bitch. Not federally scheduled but banned in 29 US states and the laws are not consistent. For instance, in Delaware the plant itself is schedule 1 but the active ingredient (salvinorin-a) remains unscheduled😲 And yeah, stuff like becoming a waggon wheel or the side of a barn are extremely common. Best thing you can do is just lay back and go with the flow like your on a rollycoaster.

I think there still a few sites that have it though finding one to ship to you may be a bitch.
i think there's just not a whole lot of people willing to supply it these days bc it's such a niche drug regardless of how long it's been around and most people are likely not going to touch it again or buy more after trying it one or two times for the novelty aspect. there's not even that much on the d4rk_n3t from what i've seen.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back