Scopolamine Vials

TimTomTok

Looking for injectable scopolamine. I understand this stuff is as good or better than ketamine for depression.

Alright mate. 

Personally I’d donate to the site and this will give you access to the vast array of vendors we have. I’d also do a bit of reading and get up to speed on the forum and the rules make some introductions, make some conversations and I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for. 

Cheers 

R

@Hammerblow Is right just Review the Forums and you need to Donate if you expect to benefit from a place that does hard work to provide you with those Flippin flying salad croutons of amazing benefits and knowledge you will learn that you never knew about. It would be great if you decide to Post on the Forums and not be just another door knob that is a be a one hit wonder and find a Source and then never ever really Post maybe at best a Review UGH! 

You feel Me lol. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I donated to the site... I could not find this on any vendor list.

Could you move this to the 'Online pharmacies' section?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi im from pharmacy if you need any kind of pills so contact me i will provide you best pills in best price +15163363531

this is dangerois called the devils breat they use beautiful woman to slip on in yourdrink it rengers your will power away and they get u to rob your own banks

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back