Security measures

@DoomKitty i didn't use the phone for anything important. Just downloaded the app to see what it did, then deleted. I can just use a call and text only phone and not miss a "Smartphone." Interesting to know the apps are sketchy though. 

Windscribe is only Free VPN I saw that was descent. LIke he said be careful since they are probably stealing your Bandwidth or Data Mining. They could do son many things since your literally giving them the information about EVERYTHING you do Online. 

Some thoughts... after spending a decade and a half consulting with govt IT I can say that most agencies are incapable of simple data sharing. Sure some legal barriers have been removed post 9/11 but for the most part these systems don't talk to each other. 

Sure some agencies have the capability to bring the data sets together but the mining of the data is still a high cost exercise that isn't focused on low level enforcement. Often times they may give locals or other agencies heads up on detected activity, but it isn't in the form of prosecutable evidence so local still has work to do. 

I remember when overgrow was taken down and the associated seed vendor was arrested. They had a server full of self incrimination as well as the mailing addresses of all his seed customers. People flipped out, ripped down grows mid cycle. I even saw a news report about bags of half mature plants being dumped on the highway. In the end only a few actual busts of growers happened and the evidence was from sloppy OPSEC and trash pulls. Point being locals got a tip and then built a case, a case wasnt handed to them

That's been my experience with the govt, too.  They can't make a system that works reliably to clock you in and out.  I have to use an app on my phone to keep track of hours.  That being said, if you have a cell phone, they can find you within a few hundred feet.  They have cameras that you can't even see and when you play back the footage, its so clear it looks like the damn Superbowl, not to mention every single business and gas station convenience store, large building has cameras.   I do background checks on everyone I come in contact with or are going to work for me like handymen, landscapers, etc..  I subscribe to a service.  My spidey senses aren't as good as I thought.  I hired a guy to do some landscaping and he was such a nice young man.  He did a great job, worked so hard.  On a weekend, I invited him to watch Lolapolooza on the Roku streaming live and then something in me was like, dumbass, you invited him into your house without checking him out.  Yep, child predator of a 6 year old girl.  I've been around those kind of guys and have always gotten a vibe in the past, but this guy was nada.   Then I brought him around on a night, my kid had all high school friends over.  I've truly spent my life believing people are mostly good and will help, but boy, oh, boy.  I just want to cry, but I'm not gonna, it's getting so bad out there with the rudeness and people just say whatever they want and don't care that it hurts you.  I think a lot of people that get caught, it's not just happenstance.  You get caught up in a dragnet, someone wants revenge and rats on you, or just bad luck and you get pulled over and you get searched. Too many details, but if you know me, message me, I'll tell you a funny story about the police in my town and how they made a big bust 2 blocks away.  I'd have to say too many details, plus I am probably off topic now. 

I know this is an older thread but I got my first love letter today what is weird cuz I had no order pending from any vendor and only two vendors have my home address? It basically said the same bullshit either we destroyed in 30 days or you come claim it LOL BTW since this topic was on vpns I have the nordvpn that I paid for. I believe you need to pay for a service to get anything halfway decent. Is anyone ever gotten a love letter when they didn't have any orders pending? It was even for hydrocodone which nobody even has I wish they did but that's what the substance was mixed with something else I don't know what it was but the letter was almost laughable then they had a little sheet attached about the dangers of opioid use like you would get like it your high school counselors office. I just don't know who the hell sent me something or why I got this love letter maybe a vendor sent me something by mistake. I never even ordered it only be one of two people

I know this is an older thread but I got my first love letter today what is weird cuz I had no order pending from any vendor and only two vendors have my home address? It basically said the same bullshit either we destroyed in 30 days or you come claim it LOL BTW since this topic was on vpns I have the nordvpn that I paid for. I believe you need to pay for a service to get anything halfway decent. Is anyone ever gotten a love letter when they didn't have any orders pending? It was even for hydrocodone which nobody even has I wish they did but that's what the substance was mixed with something else I don't know what it was but the letter was almost laughable then they had a little sheet attached about the dangers of opioid use like you would get like it your high school counselors office. I just don't know who the hell sent me something or why I got this love letter maybe a vendor sent me something by mistake. I never even ordered it only be one of two people
BTW it could be somebody who was kind of looking for revenge on me? I don't know can you put it must have been sent pretty obviously because I have never ever had an issue in 7 months. Abusing different vendors. But like I say, majority of them go to my private PO Box only two of them come to my home address

Probably but I don't know enough about Cell-Phones being used these days to compare them to Computers to give a good answer to that question.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back