Seems A Lot Of Lost Pr Souls Here I Am 1 Also

oldtimes

Just another lost soul on the information hiway folks. Not much to tell because I am not much. But hello everybody and to all the lost PR folks I wasn't a heavy there just hung in 1 thread 99% of the time. Seems like a nice place so far and thanks for taking me in. I will do what I do best hide in the bushes. So now to learn new rules all over again and since I am dumb it took me 2 years before so it will be couple more years before I post again.

Hey oldtimes! Nice to meet you. I'm hanging back from the main pharm threads also until I get more familiar. Just reading them and figuring out what's already been discussed. Good luck to you!

welcome, oldtimes! i was a PR member for 2 years before i even made 1 post!! but once i got into it- i started posting and sharing a whole lot more. i was one of those previous drugbuyers.com members who got shut out and lost once that forum closed down, and PR was so different- so many new rules- i was too scared to post anything, and just lurked until i realized that i wasn't going to get anywhere or find the senior section til i started posting. i'm glad i did. i made a lot of connections and enjoyed the social aspect of it all. this time around, i jumped right into posting here at this forum and so far have been enjoying it. /default_smile.png

Hello oldtimes. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm from pr too & I'm feeling a little lost right now. I'm also hanging back a bit until I'm more familiar with how things work here. I'm glad to see some familiar faces. I hope to see you around the board.

HI Old Times and everyone else.  Hang in there Binky.  This too shall pass.  

I am missing the @'s.  Kind of liked those.  Also I need to see if there are any 'Chatty Cathy' threads. 

@SpaceMatters.. I'm missing the @s too.. oh well. at least you can go into the settings and get notifications set up. that's the best alternative. /default_smile.png

Hello oldtimes. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm from pr too & I'm feeling a little lost right now. I'm also hanging back a bit until I'm more familiar with how things work here. I'm glad to see some familiar faces. I hope to see you around the board.
Hi there @binky. How did your big trip turn out? How's the garden? I'm still rolling in tomatoes and cucumbers. Nice to see u. Mlmk or LLL.

Hi there @binky. How did your big trip turn out? How's the garden? I'm still rolling in tomatoes and cucumbers. Nice to see u. Mlmk or LLL.
Hello @mlmk, I'm so glad to see you here. Colorado was spectacular, the beauty of what I saw still blows me away. I had such a good time & my son is doing so well out there. I finally feel at peace with his decision to move.

My garden is doing real good. The flowers are blooming their heads off & the vegetables are producing nicely. Thanks so much for asking. I hope all is well for you.

Hi oldtimes! I'm another pr member too. Learning the ropes here and happy to see so many of my friends! I'm reading a lot and trying to get a feel for this place. Everyone seems very nice and I'm glad they are taking all of us refugees!  /default_smile.png

Will someone please PM me and tell me who PR is? I'm old and forget a lot.

Tanks.
I don't see the harm in saying it in the open forum but it was a forum somewhat similar to DBG called pharmacy reviewer that apparently just got shut down.

*waves at more PR refugees coming in*

SpaceMatters and Cherry: I miss the @ so much! I have to keep checking back in threads I posted to see if someone replied. Now I am worried that I will miss one, and someone will think I am being rude and just ignoring him/her.

SpaceMatters and Cherry: I miss the @ so much! I have to keep checking back in threads I posted to see if someone replied. Now I am worried that I will miss one, and someone will think I am being rude and just ignoring him/her.
Me too!

Its going to take a little getting used to but I'm sure we'll be fine! /default_smile.png

I remember a lemon muffin. Maybe you. Lost soul too.. I was really excited. Never have had a community before.. Or chat/blog was just learning people's tags ;()

I remember a lemon muffin. Maybe you. Lost soul too.. I was really excited. Never have had a community before.. Or chat/blog was just learning people's tags ;()

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back