Seems A Lot Of Lost Pr Souls Here I Am 1 Also

And a Mira yes:) I was still new there.. As here. Glad something seems alike

I knew there would b somewhere id find everyone.
Oh lisa22,

I'm so happy you found us. I had been thinking about you and hoping that you were feeling happier. /default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, me too.

I had finally become a senior member. 

I'm dying to know what happened.

I don't know if the 'whole' truth will ever be known - not necessarily a bad thing in this day and age at all!

PR did tweet this 3 hrs ago /default_wink.png

PR is coming back! The site will be relaunched under a new name within the next day or so. Everything on the site has been preserved. TBC...

I don't know if the 'whole' truth will ever be known - not necessarily a bad thing in this day and age at all!

PR did tweet this 3 hrs ago /default_wink.png

PR is coming back! The site will be relaunched under a new name within the next day or so. Everything on the site has been preserved. TBC...
Wow! I'm not sure how to feel about that lol /default_smile.png my paranoid side worries that it will be a honeypot sting from LE, but in all reality, it's probably fine, just a new (and hopefully more LE resistant) host and DNS service.

Hello everyone, i am another refugee from PR "Just Using a different nick" and only just found this site. I luff google. I can see many friends here that i used to have back at PR. Anyway looking forward thank you all for taking me in and by the looks of some of the threads i have gone through this really seems like a nice place.

So Thank You. /default_smile.png 

PS: I just read CoryAndTrevor's post i will remain an active member here not that i was very active there but 2 eggs are better than one.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, i am another refugee from PR "Just Using a different nick" and only just found this site. I luff google. I can see many friends here that i used to have back at PR. Anyway looking forward thank you all for taking me in and by the looks of some of the threads i have gone through this really seems like a nice place.

So Thank You. /default_smile.png 

PS: I just read CoryAndTrevor's post i will remain an active member here not that i was very active there but 2 eggs are better than one.
Well, welcome. And, yeah, stick around, check the place out. I realize that PR is back up, but we're nice here, too. I've enjoyed hearing from and meeting the whole lot of everyone of you that made the journey over and visited with us, however briefly. I've even been considering checking it out over there, myself. But DBG is my home and at my slow post rate - over two years here and only like 450 or so posts! - I think I might make a poor addition over there. Splitting my posts between two boards would make it go even slower, probably, as well as there are "unlockable" areas on PR the more you post, right?Anyway, welcome, hope some of you guys and gals stick around a little! I know coryandtrevvor have been great about it - and it's appreciated, kind sirs. :)

PS @Mazzy, your inkbrush gesture type avatar is really cool looking.

Well, welcome. And, yeah, stick around, check the place out. I realize that PR is back up, but we're nice here, too. I've enjoyed hearing from and meeting the whole lot of everyone of you that made the journey over and visited with us, however briefly. I've even been considering checking it out over there, myself. But DBG is my home and at my slow post rate - over two years here and only like 450 or so posts! - I think I might make a poor addition over there. Splitting my posts between two boards would make it go even slower, probably, as well as there are "unlockable" areas on PR the more you post, right?

Anyway, welcome, hope some of you guys and gals stick around a little! I know coryandtrevvor have been great about it - and it's appreciated, kind sirs. /default_smile.png
haha, I too, am over at PR and have been for over a year and only have like 20 something posts. They won't count posts that aren't informative or well written. No, "yup" posts to boost your post count. It ok though, the info in that area is found easily OTHER places.. /default_wink.png

haha, I too, am over at PR and have been for over a year and only have like 20 something posts. They won't count posts that aren't informative or well written. No, "yup" posts to boost your post count. It ok though, the info in that area is found easily OTHER places.. /default_wink.png
posts don't have to be informative or well-written to count- just more than 100 characters. (correct me if i'm wrong about the number) 

anyway- now that PR is back up- i've been hanging out at both forums. it was fun getting involved in another community. i'm glad i got the chance to check DBG out. i'm sure some of the PR refugees will leave DBG- but i'm glad some of us are sticking around. /default_smile.png

posts don't have to be informative or well-written to count- just more than 100 characters. (correct me if i'm wrong about the number) 

anyway- now that PR is back up- i've been hanging out at both forums. it was fun getting involved in another community. i'm glad i got the chance to check DBG out. i'm sure some of the PR refugees will leave DBG- but i'm glad some of us are sticking around. /default_smile.png
Ah, you are correct. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Well, welcome. And, yeah, stick around, check the place out. I realize that PR is back up, but we're nice here, too. I've enjoyed hearing from and meeting the whole lot of everyone of you that made the journey over and visited with us, however briefly. I've even been considering checking it out over there, myself. But DBG is my home and at my slow post rate - over two years here and only like 450 or so posts! - I think I might make a poor addition over there. Splitting my posts between two boards would make it go even slower, probably, as well as there are "unlockable" areas on PR the more you post, right?

Anyway, welcome, hope some of you guys and gals stick around a little! I know coryandtrevvor have been great about it - and it's appreciated, kind sirs. /default_smile.png

Thank you very much two, and yes i will be sticking around, DB will be my home also "DB were kind to take me" which in my books deserves a little loyalty. As i said before i am not a massive poster but i will continue to contribute here as well as my 1st home.

2 homes are better than one anyway and there are many that i recognize here. /default_smile.png

PS @Mazzy, your inkbrush gesture type avatar is really cool looking.
@two mostly i like simple avatars like that one it is one of my favourites, though i do have some fancy ones that i will use when i am in the mood. And thank you for the compliment. /default_smile.png

Which is exactly what i have been doing though not much this weekend because of having to do a million and one things around the house. Plus my father has being keeping me busy as well, they have started weening him off of his PK's since the operation was successful and he has healed but he is not making it easy. He is trying to stop cold turkey which i will not allow to happen. /default_smile.png 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back