Seized

@cody5072, how long did it Tahoe to receive the LL? Any weird tracking?

So sorry this happened. I have one that’s been there over 3 weeks, no updated.

package was shipped EMS. After long delay I checked I with Alfa and was told no way to check once package is delivered to domestic receiver. After getting LL I sucked up the loss, nevertheless got a confused nastygram from Alfa. He's pissed at me because Customs intercepted the package! Thought he was writing to tell me replacement on the way, but apparently not. 

It seems like many were hoping that Alfa would be a suitable replacement for the vendor who unfortunately disappeared but it seems like with the increased volume they are getting caught up right now. Chicago customs is a pain but even NYC has been strict lately. I think that may be part of the reason our friend disappeared tbh, I think there were about to be A LOT of reships. Customs seemed to be onto his packages at the end again much like they were last summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
@NuevoLion you are not kidding and I know many of us are pondering what to expect next. There is a new Netflix series out with Jonah Hill, cool show. A line quoted in the series is “the pattern is the pattern”. It’s possible that pattern has had a massive disturbance. So those operating smoothly are luckily. Not sure I would jump back out there until a few donations worked out or were made partially whole. Hoping all that makes sense. Sure isn’t fun waiting for the shoe to drop. :) take care all!

There's a special place for the oinkers that steal other people's expensive possessions.

Just take satisfaction in the fact that one day people will look back at pictures of CBP agents kneeling around a couple ounces of pot at some sheets of blotter that they stole from somebody and ruined their life by putting them in them prison and the caption beneath will read, "Circa 2022: A bunch of pigs look on with pride and semi-erect micropenises as they make the world a worse place. This was when two agents were getting arrested every three days. In fact, that very evening, one of the agents pictured with a severe drinking problem, crashed into and killed an entire family of six after leaving a local bar with a hooker, becoming distracted while texting his wife that he had to work late. Just like the DEA, these idiots got paid to lose and break every law they could." 

NYC got one of mine last summer plus the re-ship. Tried again this past Christmas and it made it but it went through Miami. Tried again in March and Miami got it. That's 2 of mine plus 1 re-ship from him that they have snatched up.

I hate it too because that was a good thing. Hope all is well for him though.

Hope there was no involvement with this, but they do mention his part of the woods:

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/ncb-busts-narco-network-operating-on-darknet-tech-savvy-professionals-among-22-held-369297

It seems like many were hoping that Alfa would be a suitable replacement for the vendor who unfortunately disappeared but it seems like with the increased volume they are getting caught up right now. Chicago customs is a pain but even NYC has been strict lately. I think that may be part of the reason our friend disappeared tbh, I think there were about to be A LOT of reships. Customs seemed to be onto his packages at the end again much like they were last summer.
I am one of those, from Vin. Thanks for your honesty about this. It was my first with him. I didn’t even bug him when it took forever to get here, and unfortunately didn’t know anyone.  And then he was gone. Those were the best prices I have ever seen. 

So my vendor ( after I attempted to explain it wad simply sitting.) Felt it was stolen. I will not set out the options given ri be. I will DM though. Just heads up and think twice. Bubbles in the water…toil and trouble for me at least and three others. The “ offering is something but it’s just a bigger loss if the ride has stopped. I hope that makes it clear please DM me with any requests and or questions. I will be happy to answer them in the meantime I will lick my wounds. Over such a large donation.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back