Seized

I thought for the sake of the forum I would post this as well. Just because they have something does not mean you will get it ll. Many times I have seen a situation and no LL. It’s a little unfair for a vendor to rely on an LL because it’s far as I’m concerned that’s done less than more. It simply just disappears. While I don’t doubt there is a high degree of theft and or deception I find it more probable pattern was notated and acted upon. It hurts all of us and I was hoping that we would have a possible situation where we could work out solutions that were amicable by all. Instead of becoming more entrenched and losing even more. Oh well take it or leave it I guess. I just think everybody needs to be aware there is a a trend on the horizon. We can deny it or embrace and whip it and keep the honest DBG folks whole. To so degree or share the burden. We do not deserve to be met with disbelieve or accusation though. Not if it’s obvious we are in good standing. I have said my “part” for the day. Happy Easter enjoy it all!!!!!

@Deepnorth    Not sure if this applies to you, but i don't think you would get an LL if the items are only sch 1 or 2.  The purpose of the LL isn't to say GOT YOU!!, but to legally notify of the seizure in case you want to contest it, but schedule 1 and 2 items can't be contested because of the 80s drug act, so it's an automatic forfeiture and no LL.  That's just if the pack only contains those items of course, so you might get an LL for a pack but the LL will only mention the benzos not the opis.    Also i once got an LL 10 months after the pack got seized.  And that was pre-pandemic.    Any vendor not willing to see patterns and make serious changes to their operations is definitely making a mistake in my opinion.   You should never get too comfortable. 

@Deepnorth    Not sure if this applies to you, but i don't think you would get an LL if the items are only sch 1 or 2.  The purpose of the LL isn't to say GOT YOU!!, but to legally notify of the seizure in case you want to contest it, but schedule 1 and 2 items can't be contested because of the 80s drug act, so it's an automatic forfeiture and no LL.  That's just if the pack only contains those items of course, so you might get an LL for a pack but the LL will only mention the benzos not the opis.    Also i once got an LL 10 months after the pack got seized.  And that was pre-pandemic.    Any vendor not willing to see patterns and make serious changes to their operations is definitely making a mistake in my opinion.   You should never get too comfortable. 
Thank you for that. My fear is this vendor will become more hit and miss. It’s obvious something is wrong. I will post it soon but obvious I don’t want to post while it’s on a farm visiting or something. The vendor is certain they have “taken “ it or “lost it” but the pattern is the pattern.

There has also been an insane number of weather related disasters and world events so anything is really possible.  There was that entire cargo ship that sank recently but i think it was just luxury cars.  Oh and that massive container ship that was stuck in Chesapeake Bay just got freed yesterday after sitting for 5 weeks i think.   I doubt there was any mail on that at all, but disruptions cause more and more disruptions down the line.  Can always be a bit tricky to know, until YOU KNOW lol.   Good luck to everyone and sorry you all have MIA packs!

I got a pack from Alfa been at isc ny since the 8th and I had got ems shipping :(

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back