Sexiest Trekkie

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Ok, ok, I know Mr. Security VP, breach of protocol to post pics of one's desk / monitor. But hey, aren't you impressed that the company paper weight is turned around, and with the subtle black out redaction of a name on one of the pictures on the wall? All that in 3 minutes or less from camera to board! Not bad for a domesticated house pet. /default_biggrin.png

Ok, ok, I know Mr. Security VP, breach of protocol to post pics of one's desk / monitor. But hey, aren't you impressed that the company paper weight is turned around, and with the subtle black out redaction of a name on one of the pictures on the wall? All that in 3 minutes or less from camera to board! Not bad for a domesticated house pet. /default_biggrin.png
I mean this in all seriousness, you knew EXACTLY what to mask. Great job

And to give this thread back to Auntie and the original topic, I'll stay true to my MILF Island roots and go with Dr. Crusher. A fiery, Type A redheaded MILF with a high IQ and ample post-doctoral education. What's not to love?! Although, I do see the appeal Soldier points out in Seven of 9. The allure of a woman totally devoid of emotion. Incredibly sexy, in a praying mantis, "I'll rip your head off and devour you when we're finished" sort of way. /default_laugh.png

I think SS and I have similar taste. Warf and 7 of 9 both have that scary hot thing. Ah Jewy ... I love that you love dr crusher. That is a test my pre-marriage dates had to pass - who's hot on next generation ( better be crusher) and do they like the big Chill. Any man who answered incorrectly was a no-go

I think SS and I have similar taste. Warf and 7 of 9 both have that scary hot thing. Ah Jewy ... I love that you love dr crusher. That is a test my pre-marriage dates had to pass - who's hot on next generation ( better be crusher) and do they like the big Chill. Any man who answered incorrectly was a no-go
LOL, that's awesome. I've always had a thing for strong willed, intelligent woman, and I love The Big Chill! One of my top 10 all time favorites. If you'll excuse me now. I'm going to go wash my hair and puke!

Reactions: _X_
Got to be 7 of 9 and the little hottie vulcan officer on that star trek series that bombed a few years back. The episode she was taking a shower in, best star trek episode ever!

But of course ma'am!

oh8v3m.jpg
Holy crap, the bottom part of your face looks just like my brother's! Haha! Oh, maybe it's this Mad Dawgg OG Kush /default_smile.png But seriously, the features and facial hair are a match. That's great.

I dont....nahhhh I'll just leave that lol  /default_wink.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back