ARMED ONLY WITH A BLUNT LACED WITH ANGEL DUST
HE TRIES HIS BEST TO GET EVERYONE RIPPED OFF THEIR ASSES
AND HAS A FEW TIPS ON SAFETY TOO!
HERE ARE HIS ADVENTURES​
 ​
 ​
 ​
2yucd1s.jpg

"I miss my cat", LOL! For some reason, that literally made me laugh my a** off! Great to see you, you dusty old cranium. We desperately need a dose of Shattered comedy and a hit of Cohibas Dustados!
Thanks!  I've been working off and on on a different, more simplistic style of computer art on my time off.  Although not my best work, I figured it would be a nice way to introduce myself back to the site.  Here's one of my favorite's:

219w5m8.jpg

This has honest to God made my night! Now I know what happened to her cat AND the vagina-esque dust monsters have returned to DBG. Now I just need to fire up the Graphix and the night will be complete!

EVER HEAR OF THE "MORE'S"?​
OF COURSE YOU HAVE​
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WHEN YOU SEE THIS NEXT PICTURE​
THAT THESE GUYS JUST ANNIHILATED​
5 ENTIRE DUST BLUNTS​
WHAT WILL POOR SHATTERED DO NOW?​
 ​
azfhg1.jpg
 ​
(Sorry FG, I couldn't find a prettier Frankengirl)​

(Sorry FG, I couldn't find a prettier Frankengirl)

@SS:

Are you kidding? She is fabulous!

This whole thread is fabulous and it's JUST what dbg.com needs right now! And I'm with Jewy, LOVE the "I miss my cat" girl!!

Not sure where you've been, but Welcome Back, and stick around...

FG

(Sorry FG, I couldn't find a prettier Frankengirl)

@SS:

Are you kidding? She is fabulous!

This whole thread is fabulous and it's JUST what dbg.com needs right now! And I'm with Jewy, LOVE the "I miss my cat" girl!!

Not sure where you've been, but Welcome Back, and stick around...

FG
I could not agree more FG! The place just is not right without The SS!!!

Why don't you stay, just a little big longer. (repeat chorus)

Sorry, can't post that song at the moment, but the lyrics, from what I remember, are relevant to this situation.

Better remove the ninja - oopsie. I suck and bailed already. Like the toons though

I love my cats btw. Their names are boo and scout. You stay the fuck away from them and your microwave :)

Lol. I just realized I think you have a bubble talking/thinking thingy above the ninja with a cat in it. Is it because...... Or did you just read my mind before I made the above post lol. Or is it because I'm a pussy and bailed.

Actually it's gets better the more I think on it.

Lol. I just realized I think you have a bubble talking/thinking thingy above the ninja with a cat in it. Is it because...... Or did you just read my mind before I made the above post lol. Or is it because I'm a pussy and bailed.

Actually it's gets better the more I think on it.
In my mind, out of the four possible choices, I felt it would be funniest for the Ninja to think about the cat. You weren't coming after me, just chillin on the ceiling anyway.
Also, please don't be do hard on yourself for leaving a position that you found just wasn't what you wanted.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back