Shorted Orders

Scootover88

I've been doing a ridiculous amount of reading, especially in SY, but in international, us-us, and everywhere else as well, and I've noticed that orders received run a good chance of being "short" a few, damaged, not the right product, etc. at times. While it's obvious the work the members, mods and admin do here goes a looong way towards making sure we have a decent group of reliable vendors, obviously things happen. It also seems many vendors are willing to take our word for it and make good on their mistakes which is great. Of course this isn't the case 100% of the time though. Does anyone have anything in particular they do in prep for this eventuality to make sure you're dealt with fairly and at the same time, make vendors feel they're not being taken advantage of? I've seen that some members take pics of damaged goods or of incorrect numbers, but those can obviously be skewed after delivery by dishonest folks (not saying anyone here in particular is, but vendors deal with all types I'm sure). I'm set to receive my first SY order tomorrow, and while it has been a super smooth transaction so far, I'm a "prepper" (and was also a law minor and always like to make sure my ass is covered). I'm considering videoing the package opening, first showing it unopened, original tape, etc. and recording opening, contents, count and type. In thinking about it, it's the simplest, closest to fool-proof way I could come up with of having proper documentation in case of any issues. Im not anticipating any, but since it's a first order, I would hate to give a vendor the impression that I might be that "type" of customer without being solid about it. 

Anyone ever do this? Great way to keep all parties happy, or great way to offend a vendor by making them think you were anticipating them trying to screw you over? Totally unnecessary waste of time? "This newbie is going to have her phone hacked by the FBI and have a lovely visit from them because she's a goddamn idiot"?...  :P

Lol, it's a great idea. Pics are good- video is even better. Hopefully there won't be any problems that you will need it for, but you are right about how pics can be staged. Particularly when you are just starting out with a vendor, before there's any level of trust built, I think it's a smart thing to do.

To video opening a questionable package is called evidence that can and will be used against you. While it might get u your missing goodies, it could also get you jammed up if johnny law happens to look through your phone or other device that recorded it. Sounds like fun but don't forget the morons on instagram who were posting pics of $$$ and D@pe and were tracked down because of the info a digital pic contains like uh duh your location.

Gotta third that sentiment. I almost did this once when opening a package I was fairly certain had the wing contents based on size, but after thinking it through decide safety outweighs a slightly better chance for a correction by the vendor. 

In that instance it was with a very good reputable vendor here and he made it right even though the package was entirely wrong in content like I thought. 

Maybe I'm not paranoid enough? I've definitely taken pics before and deleted them afterwards. I always fear "they" are going to show instead of the order and not afterwards. I do usually let it sit, unopened for an hour or two; just in case something is following it.

All I can say is 96 % of the time the order is fine. I believe a person has more of a chance of fakes than crushed or missing product. 

In my time that had been 3.5 of the 4% of 16 months of transactions. .25 was the scammer and the other .25 was crushed . Never had missing that wasn't recovered and that was 1 time. 

Hope that helps. It's still flipping a coin but that's why we have this forum ! 

Love to our moderAters 

Luckily for me my vendors pack well and overpack if anything! Usually bonuses included with minimal to no crushing.

Have had crushed in the past, I just pour that into something and take sublingually. Heck, works better that way half the time.

Shorting hasn't been a problem for me luckily, just  a few "lost soldiers."

I have just opened a package from an EXTREMELY REPUTABLE VENDOR that I have been using weekly for months on end and today, for the first time, my order is short--by a significant number of pills that are the equivalent of £250. 

Right now, I am in limbo, waiting for a reply to an email I sent explaining that my meds were not in the parcel.  I am FLIPPING OUT, but my experience with this vendor has always been positive...this vendor has never let me down before.  But, of course, I have never before gone to this vendor saying that the bulk of my order is missing.

For now, I wait.  And it isn't easy.  But I will post again once this situation progresses.  It can go a number of ways...I hope that it turns out that the stock that was meant for me is sitting in a nice little pile someplace and that the vendor sees it and says "oh, damn--that's my fault...I really meant to pack that in her parcel!"

I pray that it turns out that way.

Send me some good vibes, y'all.  Especially cause I really like this vendor and I really want to keep using their service.

I have just opened a package from an EXTREMELY REPUTABLE VENDOR that I have been using weekly for months on end and today, for the first time, my order is short--by a significant number of pills that are the equivalent of £250. 

Right now, I am in limbo, waiting for a reply to an email I sent explaining that my meds were not in the parcel.  I am FLIPPING OUT, but my experience with this vendor has always been positive...this vendor has never let me down before.  But, of course, I have never before gone to this vendor saying that the bulk of my order is missing.

For now, I wait.  And it isn't easy.  But I will post again once this situation progresses.  It can go a number of ways...I hope that it turns out that the stock that was meant for me is sitting in a nice little pile someplace and that the vendor sees it and says "oh, damn--that's my fault...I really meant to pack that in her parcel!"

I pray that it turns out that way.

Send me some good vibes, y'all.  Especially cause I really like this vendor and I really want to keep using their service.
Give me a PM if you need to @lightningseed5.

@PTFC something in my gut tells me that this is going to turn out fine.  Said vendor is such a good & decent businessman that I expect this to be resolved quickly and efficiently.

it is still a very awkward place for a buyer to be--to have to tell the hand that "feeds" me that they've made an error--it's quite humbling

I've been doing a ridiculous amount of reading, especially in SY, but in international, us-us, and everywhere else as well, and I've noticed that orders received run a good chance of being "short" a few, damaged, not the right product, etc. at times. While it's obvious the work the members, mods and admin do here goes a looong way towards making sure we have a decent group of reliable vendors, obviously things happen. It also seems many vendors are willing to take our word for it and make good on their mistakes which is great. Of course this isn't the case 100% of the time though. Does anyone have anything in particular they do in prep for this eventuality to make sure you're dealt with fairly and at the same time, make vendors feel they're not being taken advantage of? I've seen that some members take pics of damaged goods or of incorrect numbers, but those can obviously be skewed after delivery by dishonest folks (not saying anyone here in particular is, but vendors deal with all types I'm sure). I'm set to receive my first SY order tomorrow, and while it has been a super smooth transaction so far, I'm a "prepper" (and was also a law minor and always like to make sure my ass is covered). I'm considering videoing the package opening, first showing it unopened, original tape, etc. and recording opening, contents, count and type. In thinking about it, it's the simplest, closest to fool-proof way I could come up with of having proper documentation in case of any issues. Im not anticipating any, but since it's a first order, I would hate to give a vendor the impression that I might be that "type" of customer without being solid about it. 

Anyone ever do this? Great way to keep all parties happy, or great way to offend a vendor by making them think you were anticipating them trying to screw you over? Totally unnecessary waste of time? "This newbie is going to have her phone hacked by the FBI and have a lovely visit from them because she's a goddamn idiot"?...  :P
Order from vendor's with consistently positive feedback! That is crucial. I doubt very much that the FBI would hack your phone, even as a Brit, sure that they have bigger catfish to fry...

PM a Mod if you are wary, or unsure about a vendor. If they are busy, there are other very knowledgeable members to contact. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back