Smokey's Chemsite

I am in US.  Thinking of taking a chance and ordering from them.  I know ordering from NL to US is risky, but they are only vendor who has what I want.... 3-ho-pcp and 3-FPM.  Long Flourish had some 3-ho but by the time I got my  phone and Bitcoin problems resolved they were out.

Has anyone in US had success ordering from Smokey's?  Appreciate any advice.

It has been some time, but I ordered 3meopce about a year and a half ago..maybe 500mg. Showed up less than two weeks later in a very stealthy fashion. Product tested appropriately as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your response, I have asked on several forums and am getting mixed replies.  Are you a paid member?  I am thinking of making the $15 contribution but I am wondering if it is really worth it?  Thanks for any reply.

@jammed_d_armstrong I was not a paid member when I made my purchase. Didnt pay for tracking either. Not that I wasn't taking a risk by doing so. Only had maybe $50 wrapped up in the deal. Just be professional when you make your order and make it clear that you intend to do business again if all gos well

Forget Smokeys. They're deuchy a-holes and their packs have been getting seized left and right lately. Also, there are other sources for 3-ho-pcp if you look around.

I haven't ordered from them in about a year, but prior to that I placed maybe 5 orders over the course of 1-2 years, and all my packs came through. Wish they had a wider selection and cheaper shipping though.

I'm in CA, and I just ordered 25 tabs of 1p from them on the 11/9. I haven't received the package yet. hope it'll be delivered soon

I've read a lot about pack seizures with them.. I had been considering trying a moderate size order of curie blotters from them just because it seems uncommon and may not have another opportunity .. I keep thinking blotters alone probably get through customs more easily but I wonder if that's really the case. 

To be a little more clear I paid for insurance and tracking. I documented that I had it sent to the right address and I had rec’d other packs at this address yet they still not only refused to reshape but they were complete a##holes about it as well when I showed them the proof. They just stuck to their clearly absurd reason for refusing to reship. I had success with them once in the past before customs decided to go full fuckerchuck but I will never be ordering from these scamming POS again.

never lost one from them , untracked.

but have not ordered from them for a minute...

a place like that with a high visibility i think untracked is better. js

My last two mailings from Smokeys turned into love letters, I gave up on them.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are selective scamming. Sm0k3ys Ch3ms1t3 is sketchy as it gets, with literally more places having them black listed than the Forums, Discord Chat Servers who don't.

Sm0k3ys Ch3ms1t3 is literally the perfect example of the type of V3nd0r that gives R3s3@rch Ch3m1c@lz such a bad stigma associated with them and the reason "The Man" wants them gone.

I can say if you do receive your product then your most likely going to get good quality+high purity but there are better places. Only thing  they got I can't find elsewhere is P3ll3tz of Br0m@z0l@m. It's easy to find it in P0wd3r form, I think small amounts of P3ll3tz are more likely to be noticed in sc@nn3rz or some compared to P0wd3rz. That's simply just a theory of mine since most people don't do p3ll3tz specifically in the N3th3rl@ndz. 

Smokey's is notorious for Selective Scamming U.S customers.😠
You know what's funny? Moderators of a German RC forum claim that Smokey is notorious for selectively scamming German customers...

The truth is that these are honest, friendly and professional folks. I always order untracked with them. I don't know why some packs might not have arrived, but that doesn't mean that they didn't ship them. There is a lot more money in dealing with returning loyal customers than in scamming someone only once. There is absolutely no reason for them to not ship an order. If you don't trust them, then order tracked & insured...

@tellme There are other people I know that have had success with Smokey's, shit I've had there product over 5 years ago when they weren't Blacklist here. Smokey's is very risky they know certain countries seizure rate is way higher than others .So they send some bullshit chem with horrible packing so immediately its a red flag on purpose. When a company has a 80% seizure rate to US customers and other countries there not a good fit for DBG. I don't care about those other BS shill forums.We hold the cr`eme de la cr`eme of vendors for our member's here .

Good day 

They most certainly are not. They are rude and arrogant kunts.
We are grown ups. We don't just spread rumors about things we have not personally experienced, we don't repeat what someone posted on Reddit, and we give an example for the allegedly rudeness we complain about.

So who of them did not behave nicely?

You wouldn't believe how many people post things they have never ever experienced themselves. Sociology offers a few theories which are trying to explain such behavior. But as long as I am part of a discussion, I demand a certain level of rational behavior, just as we were grown-ups altogether 😉

Thank you for your time in advance.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back