Smokies

johnnyb1870

What up everybody. Im posting my review because through many many hours of research on numerious sites DGB brought me to make an order through smokieschemsite. Im happy i did because being ordered on the 6th, i opened the box today and all is well. I got 3 different cannabinoids and also a-php. I havent had a chance to open my lab but after 9 ill be able to run some tests and follow up if anyone is interested. Again thanks DBG and thank you smokieschemsite.com. ....i live in north west pa by the way. ZERO issues

i never said they were an approved vendor, im just telling my positive experence with this vendor. i appoligize

iigize

Smokie doesn't have A-php.
Im sorry, you are certainly correct. I ment a-pcyp. Im sorry for the mix up, however everything elce i stated is true. Honestly i couldent care less who believes this or not...not like it matters to me. Im just letting people know what happened with me just like they did for me. Take it or leave it, everyone who wants to be a dick can piss off.

Im sorry, you are certainly correct. I ment a-pcyp. Im sorry for the mix up, however everything elce i stated is true. Honestly i couldent care less who believes this or not...not like it matters to me. Im just letting people know what happened with me just like they did for me. Take it or leave it, everyone who wants to be a dick can piss off.
Quiet bro, I also made an order with them and it was successful ... The bad reputation they have is for being selective scammers ... I don't know if it's true or not, it went well with my first order, I wouldn't know how to say  If they are scammers or not.  The products are not very good!

Smokies is always rather hit and miss, so to speak. I stopped dealing with them because they're arrogant and rude pricks but that doesn't mean they don't generally come thru.

I've been interested in smokies but haven't ordered because they ship from NL. I've read they're hit or miss on orders to the USA so I've been hesitant to place an order.

I've been interested in smokies but haven't ordered because they ship from NL. I've read they're hit or miss on orders to the USA so I've been hesitant to place an order.
Well, if you do then I suggest using the tracked and insured shipping. All of my orders like that came thru but the couple that were just sent regular never showed, either because customs grabbed them or they were never actually sent in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you do then I suggest using the tracked and insured shipping. All of my orders like that came thru but the couple that were just sent regular never showed, either because customs grabbed them or they were never actually sent in the first place.
Thanks for the advice!

Agree with krunchy, only ever done tracked and it’s always arrived without a hitch. Only time I’ve heard of issues is when people do untracked which *could* definitely be due to selective scamming.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back