So Happy To Be Here!

Versus

Happy Belated New Year /default_smile.png Just wanted to say a quick hello and a huge thank you to everyone who contributes to this forum. I've been a member since July but have been too shy to post (and too busy trying to catch up on my reading). You all have provided me with quite a few laughs! I look forward to providing feedback on my experiences with the vendors I've utilized as well as getting to know each of the members here at DBG!

Versus, thank you for sharing, I have also been too shy to post, but after reading the rules again I feel confident enough to wish everyone a great 2014.  Thanks to all the mods, I have a feeling that the great work has begun. Hopefully, I will be able share more in the coming months with new members/friends at DBG. 

Thanks for the welcome NS, have found your posts especially helpful!
Sure, My posts are a freakin thesis on "How to Win Friends and Influence Others" P-lease, just follow the damn rules you stupid fuckers! (idiotic, yet completely necessary post by highly unofficial greeter)

WTF did I do with that gif??? SOB.......grumble.. grumble...grumble..........I just had it right here!

Later People

Hello Versus and Flower - 

Welcome and make yourself at home!  This place is great and the people are friendly!

Enjoy!

Dorothy

Hello my name is Sam. I am new to this forum and I am very excited to be here ( yaba daba dew ) life is good. I work at a used car lot in special finance. I have to be focused and have a lot of concentration I was hoping to find some meds here that could help me out with this if you no what I mean. I love to read, knowledge is power and I'm very happy to be here

Hello my name is Sam. I am new to this forum and I am very excited to be here ( yaba daba dew ) life is good. I work at a used car lot in special finance. I have to be focused and have a lot of concentration I was hoping to find some meds here that could help me out with this if you no what I mean. I love to read, knowledge is power and I'm very happy to be here
Read read read and you will find what you seek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome versus! So nice to have a community of somewhat like minded people to share laughs with. Cheers! And more cheers!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back