so this is where everyone is. smh

Thanks for writing ac.  I find, over time, I've become MORE AND MORE angry that the rh law was passed.  for he love of god, it was hard enough on those of us in REAL PAIN.  we were forced to online services to supplement the meter amounts our drs give and then POOF we lost that as well.  I seen too many from the old, original drug buyers forum move up the scale of meds, following rh...into crazy shizzzzzz.  the gov't took people in legit pain, from REAL pharmaceutical meds into the land of paying way too much $$, getting fakes, taking more risks... to people who went into bard core street drugs.  they mot certainly INCRESED drug addiction and overdose statistics , instead of lowering them.  they made this problem absolutely out of control at this point.   now we risk losing money to possibly getting killed with fakes.  sorry to rant, but I fell yesterday and increased pain makes me more irritable.  ugh I miss the old days.  ughhhh
​Anytime.. I'm tryin to figure out HOW the hell Imma make this trip in a week, that's over a week long, w/ at least 3 concerts... then try to get down to Nashville 6th of July for Langhorne's record launch party(I made it in w/ 150 others, he'll never have another so small, OR they'll get smaller/cost a shit ton of $, this was just cuz I support him through all I go through.. and he's the only artist whose ever given a damn, and appreciated I fought off my pain to come see him) I HAVE to find a pain doc who'll over look the thc for a few months and get me back on what works.. I'm basically done trying to "get by" wasting $ on any meds I should have NO PROBLEM getting from ANY Dr" but they're all scared to death. If I had the $ I'd move to Portugal. I don't though.. nor can I wrap my head around prices/ tab for what I used to get 90/mo of, for $2.. I fell about a month ago.. I bruised something internally.. went to the ER(BOTH my Dr's told me to) they got pissed 1st thing this nurse dude said was "I'm not giving you anything for pain" I DIDN"T ASK JAGOFF!! Smh they always ASSume.. I wish i had time to see a new dr before all my trips.. Mid July will be the earliest. I feel like I've been in a fibro flare for 4 mo's.. it's ridiculous IDK that I even have fibro it's such a "generic term", I DO think I have CRPS, I know I have the begginings of RA(I feel it in my hips like CRAZY) and that one damn spinal root that is pinching off a nerve.. I feel it's either I ween totally off and live(well w/e ya wanna call this hell I go through) in this hell for a year or 2, and end up right where they want me.. on the streets. I hope we find some solution. I can't keep up like this, and... HAVE to figure a way I can live. 
"Is this really living? Sometimes it's hard to tell, or is this just a kinder gentler hell?"- Please bleed by Ben Harper

I am with you 100%!!!!  you know here and here, for a split second I will think to myself "frig this maybe I should go on sub"... because you know after TWENTY YEARS ON THESE MEDS, YOU DON'T JUST.....STOP.   but like I said, that thought lasts a split second... because then you then, literally SMACK YOURSELF IN THE HEAD and say "wait, I STILL HAVE THE PAIN, THATS NOT GOING AWAY WITH SUB". I just really feel, true chronic pain patients have hit a DEAD END.  if the gov't doesn't get out of the medical business, idk with we are supposed to do anymore!!!

I have a child with muscular dystrophy, his med bills alone are killing us.  then we have to take all these risks ordering thru sy vendors, to possibly lose the $ we dont have to lose, by lost pkg. ll, oR fake meds.  idk Somedays I just wanna bury my head in a pillow and scream !

iI hope you enjoy the concert, sounds fun.  Just im sorry you will be hurting...it can suck the fun out of anything that is for sure...

I also hope you can find a new doc..im calling doc today and asking for my refferal to a new pain doc...i guess ill see...but i wont hold my breath...

I am with you 100%!!!!  you know here and here, for a split second I will think to myself "frig this maybe I should go on sub"... because you know after TWENTY YEARS ON THESE MEDS, YOU DON'T JUST.....STOP.   but like I said, that thought lasts a split second... because then you then, literally SMACK YOURSELF IN THE HEAD and say "wait, I STILL HAVE THE PAIN, THATS NOT GOING AWAY WITH SUB". I just really feel, true chronic pain patients have hit a DEAD END.  if the gov't doesn't get out of the medical business, idk with we are supposed to do anymore!!!

I have a child with muscular dystrophy, his med bills alone are killing us.  then we have to take all these risks ordering thru sy vendors, to possibly lose the $ we dont have to lose, by lost pkg. ll, oR fake meds.  idk Somedays I just wanna bury my head in a pillow and scream !
​Been down that road even whilst in pain, tho it was before my cervical c-spine fusion.. It was harder to switch to a reg p/k after the subs than anything.. And yep after 17yrs of literally taking em everyday.. all the sudden no Doc's care? I'll find one, may have to off all I own and live in a RV so I can still go see music, but "It's bad getting worse, tell me where'd all the good people goo?"-Jack Johnson was way ahead of his time w/ some of his songs as they're still pertinent 15+yrs later, same w/ Ben.. even "Burn one down" he's probably gotta watch which states he sings that one in? I really hope your kid gets better cuz the LAST thing needed is for this to get passed on.. I'm done w/ the SY's.. it's cheaper to find junk heads. IDK how the hell they can still get em and I can't(OHH maybe cuz the actually "HELPFUL" natural one stays in your system 20-50x's longer?) so it ends up putting your trust and loot in the hands of some questionable people. I'm not comfortable w/ that anymore. And can't afford it.

iI hope you enjoy the concert, sounds fun.  Just im sorry you will be hurting...it can suck the fun out of anything that is for sure...

I also hope you can find a new doc..im calling doc today and asking for my refferal to a new pain doc...i guess ill see...but i wont hold my breath...
​Thank you, there are actually 3 or 4.. Idk if I can pull off all 4 right now but I have to book a flight today.. Nothing takes away my pain like good, live music.. but there's always a come down from that as well.. I need to get to the pharm, It's too damn early, but I ain't sleeping.. "It's late, and I can't sleep.. I've made promises that I can't keep.. Oh I'm a fool for a lonesome train.." I am looking forward to watching Ben "Preach" expect to get "Where could I go?" and "Paris Sunrise #7<Lifeline"(which is posted on my Music Therapy thread) 
How did it go w/ the referral? See my pain doc will give me 100 reasons not to, but only cuz he genuinely does care.. but this just ain't life.. this time in '13 I was on my way to Red Rocks.. I couldn't make it last year, and no reason to go this year.. but Pickathon in Oregon.. I think I HAVE to.

sorry outta likes already /default_smile.png

it went so so, he sending me to a million differen tests and different doctors.  So maybe there figure it out but i doubt it because my insurance sucks.  I think its just a waste of time and stress I dont need...again we shall see..

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back