Soldier's Gallery For Disabled Sigs

This isn't a sig picture, but maybe it should be. That is, if Soldier weren't hiding his new product endorsement deals from us!

3325ut1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't a sig picture, but maybe it should be. That is, if Soldier weren't hiding his new product endorsement deals from us!

3325ut1.jpg

Disclaimer:

"NOT TO BE USED WITH COHIBAS DUSTADOS"

(You get the shit kicked out of you by easily frightened, psychotic zombies with mommy issues)

and I hope Roche and Watson don't see this

this could cost the Soldier a good amount of shill rewards

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I knew someone who could tell me of some good free software that could create stuff like that. The closest thing I know of is Paint, and it just sux. I can't even get a photo cropped and still look decent with Paint.

I think that's where I'll start. I had seen others rate it as being great, but it didn't mean as much as getting an endorsement from you. I shall soon find me a free source for this Gimp and give it a try. If it's easy to use I will soon have some nice photos that I'll share. I think it was the Relationship thread where I began posting those pics, so I'll resuscitate it if Gimp works well. 

just take your time with it you will catch on. Not difficult at all.

I wish I knew someone who could tell me of some good free software that could create stuff like that. The closest thing I know of is Paint, and it just sux. I can't even get a photo cropped and still look decent with Paint.
All I use is Paint to size and crop and publisher to position and create text.  Everything else has too many bells and whistles.  Maybe someday I'll graduate to Photoshop or try Gimp but for now I think cropping using Paint has worked out for the most part if I'm patient and go pixel by pixel.  Just remember it's all in the idea and the presentation.

Thanks for the advice. I tried Gimp and it's pretty hard to use for a noob. All I want to do is make the girl in some pics, along with the surroundings, unidentifiable. I can use paint to black out the eyes, but cropping out the area is a little harder. I know it will take some practice so maybe I'll get the hang of it soon. 

I hope to be able to create awesome graphics, like those SS makes, one day.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back