Soldier's Songs On Speed.

I've often wondered the same thing about myself. I think it's all about taste. For example, I like my women the same way I like my coffee. Ground up and in the freezer.
Damn, son, I've a shirt that says that exact thing!

Don't know if this is hardcore enough for this thread, but I was out driving, almost died swerving to avoid a deer in the road while listening to this song and for some reason I thought of The Shattered Soldier.

I agree 100% SS!

I had to reach deep for something old and speedy
/default_happy.png

Damn, son, I've a shirt that says that exact thing!

Don't know if this is hardcore enough for this thread, but I was out driving, almost died swerving to avoid a deer in the road while listening to this song and for some reason I thought of The Shattered Soldier.
You though of me? I'll try to figure that one out. We're just throwing down our favorite metal tunes now. AC/DC is hardcore enough for any thread, they are the cocky side of speed, their guitar riffs have an attitude problem, get you ready to stomp on life. I can't believe you have the same t-shirt! I saw it during my pic search for my computer logo backgrounds.

Remember, you and I clicked with each other from the start, polluting Shaz with an all day flame war. I never had a better opponent since. I think we got tired and just said, "fuck it". Oh the memories.

Was that in a shaz thread? I don't even remember what is was about, I was pretty grumpy and out of it then because I was trying to quit the benzos.

And yes, I thought of you, I often think of you; don't even try to figure it out or you may start to dissociate.

Was that in a shaz thread? I don't even remember what is was about, I was pretty grumpy and out of it then because I was trying to quit the benzos.

And yes, I thought of you, I often think of you; don't even try to figure it out or you may start to dissociate.
I remember now, Customs Seizures of Pakistani packages. Then it took off. I think I was pissed that all of my "friends" were leaving my home thread. Or that I'm the only white guy at work and everyone talks shit on me, the fat white girl supervisor actually perpetuates it. I should have stuck it out with my nursing career, but some bad shit happened and killed my confidence. You know how bad shit can be.

I remember now, Customs Seizures of Pakistani packages. Then it took off. I think I was pissed that all of my "friends" were leaving my home thread. Or that I'm the only white guy at work and everyone talks shit on me, the fat white girl supervisor actually perpetuates it. I should have stuck it out with my nursing career, but some bad shit happened and killed my confidence. You know how bad shit can be.
I'm a living example of how bad shit can be, bro. I kind of remember being a passive-aggressive prick in those posts; I don't even want to look at them, I'm sure they're incoherent and ridiculous. Like the emails I send to family members when I'm drunk and angry, haha, I've pretty much burned all my familial bridges and I just delete all the sent email because I'll feel shitty if I read what I typed. They deserved it though, the jerks.

/default_laugh.png

You're the only white guy at work and they give you shit? Try to remind them that whenever a man SNAPS and kills all his co-workers, it's usually a white guy. Then watch them STFU! Also, never take any guff from a woman, just go all Sean Connery on her:

http://youtu.be/3FgMLROTqJ0

;)

Alot of metal bands, especially the new ones should only have one guitarist

They're both playing the same notes in tandem, it's mostly boring

So, here is my favorite guitar riff of all time.

Both guitarists are blending different notes and styles together to form a distinct riff.

Listen closely, it's amazing musicianship.

This is my psych music when I'm going into my hostile work environment.

Guns n' Roses - My Michelle

Code:
http://youtu.be/EEw5NEh0EUY

A lot of their new album is hard hitting featuring Dubstep, I feel its a step in the right direction(pun-intended). The new album is GREAT{Path of Totality}. Love it! Love Korn!

D0SH4,

I like your stuff too!

As soon as I get more "likes" I promise to hit you up with them !!!

^_^

Last edited:
You don't know the half of it. Here are my therapists, they let me know that everything ok:

Deicide - Scars of the Crucifix

No Death Metal fans, geez, so what can the soldier post to make people happy?

More funky basslines! And the only ones who have the best are.....

Just check this basswork out, and enjoy a tune about the end of the world

Code:
http://youtu.be/uCEeAn6_QJo

@Shattered Soldier

I like this ~ Tool

Have a metal question for you when I get back a little later dude!

B)

Last edited:
To start of this beautiful morning, I'd like to finally present my favorite song:

51307.jpg

Code:
http://youtu.be/EzgGTTtR0kc

Mind bending guitar work here from Eddie Van Halen

Live without a Net (eruption)

I really like this one. Good bass and drum combo in the beginning. The following riff makes me want to kick your ass (whoever is reading this, yeah, it's YOU)

D.R.I. - Acid Rain

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back