Songs

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone (MTV Unplugged)

There will never be another Dylan. Mumbling or not, truly a one of a kind poetic/musical genius.

http://youtu.be/LgrnC1r1XMw

Aerosmith – Sweet Emotion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V87ZNemLyRk

For some strange reason, I see an awful lot of myself in this song! I guess there's a lot of similarities between hockey players and cowboys.

In fact, it calls to mind an image of The DBG Roadhouse! Pay particular attention to the 1:23 mark for a nice, subtle IOP tie in.

Oh, and how can you not love a video with TWINS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m sensing a little bit of a country vibe going on at the Isle of Milf tonight, so I thought I’d drop this one ~

Gretchen Wilson - All Jacked Up

I’m sensing a little bit of a country vibe going on at the Isle of Milf tonight, so I thought I’d drop this one ~

Very nice! I had the pleasure of meeting Gretchen in person back on Chesney's 2005 tour. Needless to say, she's a quite firm, deliciously enticing bit of eye candy!

This is the first Hendrix tune I ever heard on the radio. That’s right WE listened to radios back then folks!

I was like WTF is this?

I could not believe my ears, it was like magic, and I knew at that moment, things would never be the same.

Jimi Hendrix – Purple Haze

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4913gaj0_4w

Dedicated to ~ The Shattered Soldier

Your username made me think of this tune!

The Doors - The Unknown Soldier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_BnBmdGjJo

This one goes out to our friend Jewy.

Something tells me he will like it
/default_happy.png

Katy Perry - California Gurls ft. Snoop Dogg

This one is dedicated to Slammer, since I’m guessing his favorite music genre is rap ( /default_tongue.png j/k bro ! )

Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby

This one goes out to our friend Jewy.

Something tells me he will like it
/default_happy.png

Katy Perry - California Gurls ft. Snoop Dogg
"All that ass, hangin' out!" Just gotta love Snoop D O Double G! And yes indeed EndGame, Katy is one heaping helping of yummy deliciousness. Can't believe John Mayer is hitting that these days. I HATE that guy! LOL

This is the first Hendrix tune I ever heard on the radio. That’s right WE listened to radios back then folks!

I was like WTF is this?

I could not believe my ears, it was like magic, and I knew at that moment, things would never be the same.

Jimi Hendrix – Purple Haze
Certainly a candidate for the preeminent song of the better living through chemistry movement, and one of the all time greats! In one way or another, I think we all can say that things have never seemed the same since that purple haze entered our brain!

Maybe this video should go in the "New Member Guidance" thread. There's certainly a great lesson for DBG newbies here. "One thing Jewy's learned, when you get tore up, don't start no stuff when you're all jacked up!"

"All that ass, hangin' out!" Just gotta love Snoop D O Double G! And yes indeed EndGame, Katy is one heaping helping of yummy deliciousness. Can't believe John Mayer is hitting that these days. I HATE that guy! LOL
Yeah man,

John Mayer is a talented guitarist no doubt, however, how he has tapped all of the best poon-tang in Hollywood is a mystery to me!

This one is dedicated to Slammer, since I’m guessing his favorite music genre is rap ( /default_tongue.png j/k bro ! )
Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby

Very funny EndGame. Very funny.

Rap on dude. Right through the exit door and don't let it hit you on the way out.....LOL

Cheers :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems I’m on a bit of a Doors kick ATM

The Doors - Break on Through

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back