Songs

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Iron Butterfly - In a Gadda da Vida

If you got the time, please enjoy this true rock n' roll classic and the sweet drum solo. The more "stoned" you are, the better.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW,

Great classic song @Slammer ...

I listened to the entire thing last night!

Bob Dylan - Shelter from the Storm (Live 1976)

Somewhat fitting for the current time.

http://youtu.be/lnY18LRYRhQ

No 80's metal discussion is complete without the delicious Lita Ford. Believe me, if I would have been at that party with her "last Saturday night", she wouldn't have had that whole not getting laid problem! I'll kiss Lita deadly, or any damn way she likes. Don't have to tell this wookie twice!

No 80's metal discussion is complete without the delicious Lita Ford. Believe me, if I would have been at that party with her "last Saturday night", she wouldn't have had that whole not getting laid problem! I'll kiss Lita deadly, or any damn way she likes. Don't have to tell this wookie twice!
OH!

Hell yes Jewbacca!

Thank you for this ^_^

Do all wookies have an insatiable sexual appetite?
Wookies have only three areas of interest. Chemistry, nubile, magically delicious female bodies, and, of course, jet-setting in hyper-drive from galaxy to galaxy rousting intergalactic scumbags for fun and profit while dodging dark Sith Lords. You know, pretty much what every kid dreams of growing up.

Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears

A little bit of Ozzy from time to time can't hurt - unless you're a bat, of course.

Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train

I love this song; however they pulled almost all posts of this off the youtubes in the US it seems.

This is the only one I found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otdHbA4GlSI

Last edited:
Nicole Scherzinger - Right There

You're welcome gentlemen...

Nine Inch Nails - Fuck you like an Animal
Ironically, I was thinking this very thing at the grocery store a few minutes ago while enjoying the view of a succulent young lady shopping in front of me. Excellent timing!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back