Sooo... Drug Task Force Detective Drop By

marmot

I had a local detective drop by a prior shipping address yesterday when I was out.  Let a card, looked legit, said to call ASAP.  Didn't have missing/confiscated packages.  Haven't used the address in a year.  I did have my MG account banned, so that might be the leak (but that just shows $ transfers not criminality).  Anyone else actually had 5-0 show up for a 'knock and talk?'  Looking for any advice for when I call them back...  Many thanks guys!

Do not volunteer for anything.  Never say anything.  NOTHING.  I am an ****** so I am not making this up.  If you get questioned again your answer is "I wish I could help you officer but I have no idea what you are talking about."  You cooperate politely but you admit to nothing if there is anything to even possibly discuss.

Unless they have a warrant anything else is fishing.  If there is proof of anything there would be an arrest or a warrant.  99.9% of the time people are their own worst enemy and think they can talk or bargain their way out an encounter with LE.  You cannot.  This is purposeful, they know this and it is part of their training.  Anything beyond what I just said you better get an attorney on speed dial.  

Thanks @Acecard.  There are 80 or so views on this thread, so I hope my info can help some of you guys out.  In reptrospect, I figured it out and am quite lucky!  Several months ago I noticed a package with a tracking number drop off the face of the earth.  It freaked me out and remained AWOL for a couple days.  Then one day I had a missed package slip on my door asking to call for more info, no doort tag or tracking #.  I ignore it.  Next day, someone dressed in the uniform of a shipper, showed up to my door with a package.  It didn't feel right, they guy had a plan white truck no signage, was 'stiff', and not at all like more delivery guys who are halfway out the gate before the last knock.  He asks if I'm home, and I say no he's out.  What is this about?  A package.  That package?  Yes and it needs a signature.  Ok, I'll let him know.  I didn't accept the package, no signature, and thus no possession.  I freaked out, swept my property for contraband and even reached out to a crim law friend.  For months, all quiet and nothing happens.  Then two DTF agents show up and leave a message to give a call back.  MY gut says come clean say that you've changed and seek absolution (my point of reference is dealing with speeding tix).  Call my buddy, he says I have one option: get an attorney.  Since then my counsel has talked with the local detectives/DTF.  They've admitted to working with homeland security which found the the package (how I do not know).  They are don't admit to the 'sting' but that's pretty obvious at this point.  And my lawyer says they don't have a case from what she's seen, thus drop it.

SOOOO, here are my take aways!

1) Track those packages and if something drops off then everything gets put on hold.  If you're not given a TN, then rely on updates in DBG's thread dedicated to your shipper.

2) If you've never had a knock before for a package, always say the person's not home while you consider your options and try to get more info.

3) If you've never had to sign for a package before, NEVER sign, the petty possession charge they use as leverage.

4) Lastly, when confronted, shut up and get an attorney to call on your behalf -- it's costly, but much less than a 24 hour jail hold and an interrogation room.  Shit, do you research right now(!!!) and add that info to your phone and memorize the firm's name because when shit hits the fan, you can't be trying to google criminal defense counsel in your neighborhood.

Good luck all.

Marmot if you can share, was this related to a personal use purchase/possession, or could the package contents could have been seen as possible distribution?  LLs seem to have been the “standard” process in US, but maybe LE approach has changed or circumstances different somehow.  

Anyone believe emails or personal internet use/search are routinely accessed by LE with cause?  Does that require a warrant.

Marmot if you can share, was this related to a personal use purchase/possession, or could the package contents could have been seen as possible distribution?  LLs seem to have been the “standard” process in US, but maybe LE approach has changed or circumstances different somehow.  

Anyone believe emails or personal internet use/search are routinely accessed by LE with cause?  Does that require a warrant.
Also curious about email/internet use. @marmot do you think your friend could shed some light? Now that I've been using DBG for a bit, I'm becoming increasingly paranoid. I use vpn now but didn't before so there's always going to be that record. I hate to stop participating on the board but I wonder if it's less safe to be leaving reviews and participating in discussion threads. 

Hi @Andy Monroe & @tableforseven, I'm sorry I'm new to this and have seen LL & LE, but don't know what they stand for.  Please me help?  I know what they DTF/HLS/Customs found in the package was small (sub 60 tablets) of schedule 2 & 3 substances.  They kinda threatened to make a distribution case, but no one is going through the annoyance of buying something like tramadol or boner pills online in such a small quantity, so it's and obvious bluff.  There were four international shipments from a single order.  Three came in with no problem.  I think one must have had a human scanning, a sniffer k9, or just shitty packaging... and it was 'caught'.  The authorities tried to get me with a minor possession charge to leverage my testimony.  They don't care about Joe Smoe the Dopehead, they care about the network that acts as source and distribution.  The  further security incorporation I should include PGP and maybe secure a Proxy to VPN out of.

It sounds like you're asking about my online security.  I'm no computer wize, but I know I'm not the weakest link.  I use a VPN that locates my IP in the Netherlands, then I use a Tor browser (medium sec setting) to log into DBG and protonmail (a free and encrypted email service).  The weak link is all these damn vendors are working in gmail!!!  I'm very doubtful the govt is tapping our vendors (they save that for the abroad terrorists is my guess), but we all know there is a built in backdoor.  If they compromise one of these obviously accessible emails, then it would be apparent.

What's an LE & LL?  Let me know  if any other questions come up!

:)     Blaise

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank 2earls!  You run a great ship here.  :)

As I said, I'm not an IT guy, so I very well may be misinformed.  It appears that if DBG switched over to a https protocol that'd dramatically help the laymen user's security.  I'd suggest going even further and establishing a .onion domain.  This would allow all tor browser users to connect with DBG with as complete anonymity as is popularly open-source available.  Lastly, and I know 2earls could have a huge impact on this, in my opinion when a vendor gets 'vetted' or 'accredited' as in not blacklisted but shared as a reputable source, I believe DBG should only allow/promote/sponsor vendor contact emails that are with encrypted servers like proton or hush.  This protects us, their users, much better than the innumerable @gmail accounts out there.  Just my two cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not volunteer for anything.  Never say anything.  NOTHING.  I am an ****** so I am not making this up.  If you get questioned again your answer is "I wish I could help you officer but I have no idea what you are talking about."  You cooperate politely but you admit to nothing if there is anything to even possibly discuss.

Unless they have a warrant anything else is fishing.  If there is proof of anything there would be an arrest or a warrant.  99.9% of the time people are their own worst enemy and think they can talk or bargain their way out an encounter with LE.  You cannot.  This is purposeful, they know this and it is part of their training.  Anything beyond what I just said you better get an attorney on speed dial.  
He's absolutely right, people incriminate themselves by talking. I also was a ****** unless a judge or magistrate has issued a warrant say absolutely nothing that would incriminate you. Your no match against someone who's been trained to interigat. Intimidation is a weapon along with feeling like you can't leave or walk away. Try not to show nervousness it feeds their agenda, if their asking questions they don't have any proof to arrest, unless you talk. Talk = federal charges.  If it gets to much for you politely tell them your lawyer will answer all there questions. Never talk, even off subject that's a tactic they use. Even if they say they will arrest you. Call a lawyer right then to represent you leave and go get your free consultation. I've seen hundreds of interigations, 99 percent are charged unless they ask for a lawyer. 

Hi @Andy Monroe & @tableforseven, I'm sorry I'm new to this and have seen LL & LE, but don't know what they stand for.  Please me help?  I know what they DTF/HLS/Customs found in the package was small (sub 60 tablets) of schedule 2 & 3 substances.  They kinda threatened to make a distribution case, but no one is going through the annoyance of buying something like tramadol or boner pills online in such a small quantity, so it's and obvious bluff.  There were four international shipments from a single order.  Three came in with no problem.  I think one must have had a human scanning, a sniffer k9, or just shitty packaging... and it was 'caught'.  The authorities tried to get me with a minor possession charge to leverage my testimony.  They don't care about Joe Smoe the Dopehead, they care about the network that acts as source and distribution.  The  further security incorporation I should include PGP and maybe secure a Proxy to VPN out of.

It sounds like you're asking about my online security.  I'm no computer wize, but I know I'm not the weakest link.  I use a VPN that locates my IP in the Netherlands, then I use a Tor browser (medium sec setting) to log into DBG and protonmail (a free and encrypted email service).  The weak link is all these damn vendors are working in gmail!!!  I'm very doubtful the govt is tapping our vendors (they save that for the abroad terrorists is my guess), but we all know there is a built in backdoor.  If they compromise one of these obviously accessible emails, then it would be apparent.

What's an LE & LL?  Let me know  if any other questions come up!

:)     Blaise
I too use TOR and a VPN and encrypted email. After my seizure I'm leaving nothing to chance. I second the notion of moving DBG to .onion and be done with it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back