Sooo Many Banned

YB, those over the counter codei-ne from Canada contain 8mg. or maybe even mcg, but a very little amount, plus tylenol plus caffeine.
Yeah, that sounds about right..They were cheap, and seemed to work for a hangover, but I haven't touched C in years..

So...The 60's from SL are where it's at?

Dude, you seriously need to adjust your expectations. Please don't get me wrong man, I am by no means saying you should accept being ripped off, but don't be so shocked and meltdown when it happens. You are savvy and experienced enough to know that this will be a constant challenge. We all must remain diligent and aware, but let's not be surprised. For the sake of your physical health bro...
I understand that for sure.  It's the way that certain vendor kept telling me he'll ship me a replacement order,  stringing me along for three weeks and dropped a bombshell on me.   That's the only thing I was really upset about.   I only blamed myself for getting the bunk the second time.

^^ I was beginning to think I had a flipping stalker

Until I seen he was doing it to everybody.

Good job guys.

I had no idea silver shadow was gone..does anyone know how long ago or allowed to say why? 

Even though her profile says banned.....she was not, it was her choice. And she is missed by many, including me. Her comments and the threads she started here will continue to help people for a long time to come.

this was a super good read. Crazy that some of the people asking and condoning the banning of others ended up band themselves. I wondered that myself, as when I first signed on I saw that jewbacca was a VIP or something to that effect. And then I saw grand scammer one day when I looked more closely at his profile avatar with my beady little eyes. is it too much to ask what happened with those two in particular?

this was a super good read. Crazy that some of the people asking and condoning the banning of others ended up band themselves. I wondered that myself, as when I first signed on I saw that jewbacca was a VIP or something to that effect. And then I saw grand scammer one day when I looked more closely at his profile avatar with my beady little eyes. is it too much to ask what happened with those two in particular?
Read the threads on main page. All the info is there.

Last edited by a moderator:
David, go to the posts in question and click where it says Report.  It is right next to Thanks and Quote, etc.  Then in the pop up type please delete and the mods will see it much quicker than just posting here. 

davbai1 said:
Head moderator, I wonder if you can help me. Could you let me know how I can remove some posts from the forum . There are only 3 but I have said some things in a post about a private site that I shouldn't have done, like mention it's name and other things and now the owner/boss has sent me quite an angry email asking me to remove my posts and that I have upset a lot of member's . I cannot find on the forum where there is information on this and I also left a question in the question section. Ironically. while I was on the un-nameable sites forum someone left a message asking how they could get an invite to the un-nameable site. I just had to say I can't tell you it's a secret and i'm not joking.The moderator has been offline so hopefully I may be able to ask them later. So if you could let me know how to remove these offending messages I will be forever grateful . Plus if anyone asks you, you don't know me and you don't know nothing, Many thanks ,David.
It's a good lesson to learn that no matter what you post or where you post it, it will be seen by others that are not just site members. We all like information and get around and read a lot, so do the vendors /default_wink.png.

You never know who will know that it was you who posted that negative comment and you might have to explain yourself of just cop to being a dork and apologize. Haha.

But I wouldn't know anything about that,

dav, please no caps. It's a pet peeve of mine unless you really are yelling at us.

I didn't make up that dumb rule about caps nor did I make up any dumb rules about the internet.

All that I remember about how good life used to be is one day I was smokin a little weed listening to an 8 track of Aerosmith's album Rocks and then the next thing I  knew I'm typing 80 wpm!

I want my old life back. Or maybe just some of that weed that caused me 25 years of memory loss.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back