South Africa

Greetings from across the pond. I was a TTM customer for a few years and only had one LL in the many many successful orders. That seizure came during Operation Pangea in 2014. After that seizure I must have received at least 3 additional LL from U.S. Customs for TTM shipments and  stopped using TTM. I researched the vendor region (SA) and my regional Governing agency (U.S. Customs) trying to find some link or reason why TTM packages were being seized but it was a global problem and not worth the risk using this vendor.

I've been using PPE for a few years, doc is solid. Never an issue with vendor, product or Governing agency. (PPE is also in the same region SA)

I see a joint task force just concluded Operation Pangea IX in June including the U.S. FDA and Interpol. This is an interesting read:

https://www.europol.europa.eu/content/online-sale-fake-medicines-and-products-targeted-operation-pangea-ix

http://www.interpol.int/Crime-areas/Pharmaceutical-crime/Operations/Operation-Pangea
In light of recent events this seemed like a thread worthy of resurrection. 

South Africa suppliers...what a super rare Thing.

My only hope to find a med named: Diconal, Wellconal.

it's a super rare opiates (Dipipanone) , and sadly available only in this Country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings from across the pond. I was a TTM customer for a few years and only had one LL in the many many successful orders. That seizure came during Operation Pangea in 2014. After that seizure I must have received at least 3 additional LL from U.S. Customs for TTM shipments and  stopped using TTM. I researched the vendor region (SA) and my regional Governing agency (U.S. Customs) trying to find some link or reason why TTM packages were being seized but it was a global problem and not worth the risk using this vendor.

I've been using PPE for a few years, doc is solid. Never an issue with vendor, product or Governing agency. (PPE is also in the same region SA)

I see a joint task force just concluded Operation Pangea IX in June including the U.S. FDA and Interpol. This is an interesting read:

https://www.europol.europa.eu/content/online-sale-fake-medicines-and-products-targeted-operation-pangea-ix

http://www.interpol.int/Crime-areas/Pharmaceutical-crime/Operations/Operation-Pangea
I know this comment is super late and of little value to anyone but I noticed in this article it said customs searched some 334,000 packages and that they seized like 170,000 of them but if you do the simple math on that it would mean they seized half of the packages they searched. I find it hard to believe that they found reason(s) to seize half of the packages/letters that they searched. That would mean 50% of the mail that day had illicit items. Whhhhhhhaaat?

I know this comment is super late and of little value to anyone but I noticed in this article it said customs searched some 334,000 packages and that they seized like 170,000 of them but if you do the simple math on that it would mean they seized half of the packages they searched. I find it hard to believe that they found reason(s) to seize half of the packages/letters that they searched. That would mean 50% of the mail that day had illicit items. Whhhhhhhaaat?
That sound like bs. Probably figures they pulled out their  ass to make it look like they are clamping down. When ttm and ppe where around you hardly ever heard about a seizures or LL. Don't know rember how many times i tried and was successful. Maybe towards the end of south African vendors reign there were LL. They did keep banging on about the postal service always being on strike. That's when people started going else where. I do miss the b3t@P@ms though.

That sound like bs. Probably figures they pulled out their  ass to make it look like they are clamping down. When ttm and ppe where around you hardly ever heard about a seizures or LL. Don't know rember how many times i tried and was successful. Maybe towards the end of south African vendors reign there were LL. They did keep banging on about the postal service always being on strike. That's when people started going else where. I do miss the b3t@P@ms though.
Still got my 5mg betas, albeit expired this past January.  I'd stockpiled due to all that SAPO rubbish.  For 10's, all I had were the Pax, but if I break 1 in 1/2 for my 5mg dose, it doesn't seem to work as well as the beta 5.  Same expiry date on my 10s as the 5s. I  used to get the pax 5s, and dovals, and they were heaps better than my country's mylan generics.

*Sigh*  Remember how much more affordable all SA's benzos were?  Now more scammers and overpriced iops have come out of  the woodwork.  Who else even carried CMD?  Those were cool, and  looked pretty, like old fashioned barbs.😭 RIP, ttm/utc and ppe.

@bdz i never really got on with p@x 10's. 2 b3t@P@ms were definitely better then one p@x 10, probably better then any other diaz product. I did have several packs but they gone now. Thought ttm or ppe would come back, so didn't treasurer them haha.The myl@n A(Ps were good for the price to have as a back up. They couldn't be beaten on prices.

Rip ttm and ppe haha. It's not funny i would cry else ha

Yes, they weren't the speediest but if you timed your orders right they were pretty consistent and dependable. I miss the b3t@p@ms and the 2millyGee Pfizer @lps! And while we are on the subject those Mylan @lps were heaps better than the American version!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Trevor88 it was normally 7-14 day wait. More often then not it was within 7 days. It was never really an issue waiting 14 days . Just made sure to have at least 1 month back up. There were always other reliable places to go too. When the strikes started.

Yes, they weren't the speediest but if you timed your orders right they were pretty consistent and dependable. I miss the b3t@p@ms and the 2millyGee Pfizer @lps! And while we are on the subject those Mylan @lps were heaps better than the American version!
American Mylan makes the worst benzos hands down!  O.T.:  I had a F2F today, had to plead my case like some kind of drug abusing thrill-seeker, for a script for dalmane...I wish'd I'd just come home first and done some online research before heading out to the pharmacy, but wanted to fill another from the same day from the dermatologist, anyway, it turns out that Mylan is not only the only generic mfgr. here for fluraz, but brand Dalmane isn't made anymore...and even w/the Mylans, there's a shortage. Tried samples from SA, 15's, but needed 30 due to tolerance.  Not too keen on it, but at least it wasn't American Mylan...maybe they're violating anti-trust laws here w/their monopoly on this med. Hmm.  Anyway, the pill doc gave me the 3rd degree about trying to get all these various hypnotics (2nd visit there, and in my state, there's something called the CURES act that's a horrendous invasion of privacy (land of the free, my arse!), so I had to do a whole lot of SWIMming to explain that I'd already tried them and how, but never mentioned IOPs, just a friend of a friend having a connection and all that shit.  I felt like a defendant being interrogated by the prosecuting attorney.  Barely got the script, but he only wrote for 15's, and of course, no refills.  Haven't filled it yet, but I guess just for occasional dosing, U.S. Mylan fluraz is better than none at all after all the trouble I went to to get written. Of course, once filled, I'll have 2 at a time.

If there wasn't such a war on even pharmeceutical drugs, high healthcare or big pharma costs, and really shitty domestic generics here, many of us wouldn't need to bother w/IOPs.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back