speed of stuff getting not so legal

takingiteasy

So, let's say I found something I really like and think I can handle without ending-up with a needle in my arm for a longer term: How far ahead should I order/stoe such a RC before it gets IIIegal?

I know there sure is no general rules, it's stimus, but just from the last years experience on the board here (which I lack), is it months, or years, or any indication I can go by? Just a rule of thumb. 

So, let's say I found something I really like and think I can handle without ending-up with a needle in my arm for a longer term: How far ahead should I order/stoe such a RC before it gets IIIegal?

I know there sure is no general rules, it's stimus, but just from the last years experience on the board here (which I lack), is it months, or years, or any indication I can go by? Just a rule of thumb. 
There's really zero way to tell at all.  I have heard the D3A is going to schedule a number of c@thin0n3s soon, but rumors are always going around.  But its really more whats happening in China and Europe as they are the producers (mostly China).  My rule of thumb is: if you really like it and it works for you stock up.  Obviously this DOES NOT work if you have a hard time with self control and/or are buying something heaps moreish, so if that's the case for the sake of HR I'd say don't.

Thanks. Also, I realized IF I buy a 100gram of whatever and it gets declared scheduled, I sit on a huge amount of illegal stuff. No good without cash rewards.

Thanks. Also, I realized IF I buy a 100gram of whatever and it gets declared scheduled, I sit on a huge amount of illegal stuff. No good without cash rewards.
It's not so bad if your use is not compulsive. You don't really want an "unlimited supply" of something you're likely to get hooked on.

I made a few small purchases of chems in 2012 before the bans.  i ended up sitting on stocks for years that i didn't know were illegal... whether it's one dose or 1,000 doses it's equally illegal. then the case becomes a) storage life of particular chem and b) your ability to aliquot and hide your remaining stash in places difficult for you or anyone else to access without significant preparations.

as a plus most of the popular non-LSD like substances are highly stable molecules although it's virtually impossible to be sure they won't transform into something toxic under unfriendly conditions of storage. i had one of the tryptamines that developed a vinegar smell and increased in potency over the years. the other chems i won't name seem unaffected by the intervening years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of storage: I seem to remember the fridge is the best place for almost any substance as far as keeping it stable? Right? Exceptions?

Speaking of storage: I seem to remember the fridge is the best place for almost any substance as far as keeping it stable? Right? Exceptions?
Not sure that's the best idea unless very well sealed - fridges can potentially generate moisture, heat and cold do not make a massive difference that I noticed.

I buy in large volumes and if the issues are sealed, I leave them sealed.

If they are not, I use vitamin pill containers, with silica gel to soak up any possible moisture which may possibly otherwise jeopardize magazine quality.

Thanks. I thought cold = low humidity = less water-souk-up but that is perhaps only a problem in hot and humid countries. 

Good seal, vacuum is of course always the best.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back