Standing In The Flames (A Place To Fight)

I tried to start a thread about it before, but I'll just say it again here; these forums are dead quiet without Soldier. Yeah, I'm suddenly in a bad way today and am argumentative, but that's a fucking fact and a half.

The rest of y'all bitches can back me up here at any time.
I'm having a really really really BAD fucking day! Once I get my shit together, man. But right now I feel weak and torn apart.

I'm having a really really really BAD fucking day! Once I get my shit together, man. But right now I feel weak and torn apart.
Naw, I was asking the rest of these punks to back me up when I say that the forums are too damn quiet without your crazy, abusive posts.

These bitches ain't comin' round here, period. These are rats we're speaking of, rats that have wised up and aren't taking the bait. Only thing to do now is flush them out and club them
bashhead.gif

PS: Today is 1337-sp34k Wednesday, so there it is.
Yeah, I feel my skin getting slightly burnt by "Standing in theFlames" and not a single peep yet from a stinkin' rat or sock puppet.

May have to put on my protective fireman suit I stole out of the station the other night if this is gonna go on much longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my inspiration for the name of this thread

if you don't like Death Metal then just skip this post

but the beginning guitar riff is worth hearing

is carries a brutal and slow crunch

very, very fun to play on the guitar.

Code:
http://youtu.be/vj9hXML4DCI

I love Silence of the Lambs. I was in 9th or 10th grade halfway through the book when the movie came on HBO and I just had to watch it. It actually made finishing the book pretty cool.

I do, however, hate Buffalo Bill's dance with a passion. The only redeeming quality is that I'm always astounded that he's Captain Neil Stottlylmeyer from Monk. I have every season burned from torrents and made it through through the entire series twice.

I might just post this in a certain Song thread too.

You know, some creatures of the night don't take hints very well or deliberately choose to play games and cause rifts with really nasty creatures whom they really shouldn't be messin' around with. These creatures should mind their OWN business.

Quite a pity, if you ask me.

Therefore, this game may have many stages, as you ALL shall soon see, if this "mouse in the house" does not scat soon.

Scat...scat....swoosh...swoosh....

RIP

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Silence of the Lambs. I was in 9th or 10th grade halfway through the book when the movie came on HBO and I just had to watch it. It actually made finishing the book pretty cool.

I do, however, hate Buffalo Bill's dance with a passion. The only redeeming quality is that I'm always astounded that he's Captain Neil Stottlylmeyer from Monk. I have every season burned from torrents and made it through through the entire series twice.
I also love the silence of the lambs, but I enjoy the Buffalo Bill dance because it really shows what a freak the guy truly is. Screw you for not liking it and screw "Be Nice To Soldier Saturday"!

I don't think you deserve special "nice" treatment seeing as you're only here to get us all addicted to benzos, you sick bastard.

Let's fight.

42.gif

It's Shatter The Shattered Soldier Saturday, let's go.

Last edited:
I KNOW you're lurking on the forums now, Solider! Stop being a punk benzo shill and FIGHT WITH ME!!!

I also love the silence of the lambs, but I enjoy the Buffalo Bill dance because it really shows what a freak the guy truly is. Screw you for not liking it and screw "Be Nice To Soldier Saturday"!

I don't think you deserve special "nice" treatment seeing as you're only here to get us all addicted to benzos, you sick bastard.

Let's fight.

42.gif

It's Shatter The Shattered Soldier Saturday, let's go.
I'm at work texting on a shit phone, watching a three disk set of WWE Kane matches, no premade vials of fun powder, stuck using a plastic bag and a marker, and I haven't slept in 2 days. Tomorrow I go 24 hours. With a 2 hour break.

I want kindness, I want some tight ass to grab.

I'm at work texting on a shit phone, watching a three disk set of WWE Kane matches, no premade vials of fun powder, stuck using a plastic bag and a marker, and I haven't slept in 2 days. Tomorrow I go 24 hours. With a 2 hour break.

I want kindness, I want some tight ass to grab.
Mehhhhh, shit! I was looking forward to some shattering! Well, here goes:

21.jpg

Hope that helps.

Very nice Shattered Soldier I have never seen this page.. I'd try & spar but I don't have many working brain cells..Opiated-

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back