Starting An Anti-Scam Drug Blog

• Thread starter Thread starter bigtimeoxyhunter
  • Start date Start date
B

bigtimeoxyhunter

Sup,

New dude here. 

I'm new to the online drug world, mostly due to living in a new city and having no real face-to-face connections.
In my naivety I've been ripped off a few times already and so I'm going to start a bi-weekly blog writing and condemning places where I've get ripped off, and praising places that have followed through. 

I've been ripped off by all kinds of operations so what I'm excited about here is a chance to read through all the reviews of actual pharmacies, as opposed to just blatant scamming operations. Wish I'd found this forum sooner.

Check it out- DRNOXY@BLOGSPOT.COM

A blog dedicated to all the phoney vendors that have ripped you off? Sounds as though you get your pocket picked frequently.

A blog dedicated to all the phoney vendors that have ripped you off? Sounds as though you get your pocket picked frequently.
I know. It's embarrassing. 

Once I've nailed down a reliable source I will chain myself to them for life, or at least until they turn scammer, which always seems to happen eventually.

I'll check out topix for face-to-face. I'm assuming Heisenberg that this is a section of the forum? This might be a stupid question. I obviously haven't explored that much of this forum yet. I've been over on Drugs and Booze for awhile, but they are not as extensive as this forum.

Last edited:
hooter1 said:
It takes about 14 days for this to come out of your system my man, but when it does, I promise, you'll feel a lot better
Haha. I don't know what this means exactly, but that's why it's funny.

I want it outta my system motherfuckin ASAP.

Having been around here awhile are you sick and tired of the sob stories? 

Last edited:
Are there any face-to-face forums out there?
Why such an interest in face to face vendors and forums? And if finding these is your objective, you're in the wrong place. As my associate Mr. Heisenberg stated, Topix is, to my knowledge, the only face to face dominant "forum", and if you choose that venue, good luck. I wouldn't wish Topix on my worst enemy. If you're serious about building quality relationships with quality people and vendors, I recommend investing some time in reading the board thoroughly and posting any questions you may have, within the bounds of our rules and procedures. Speaking of rules and procedures, that should be the first thing you read. You'll find our membership to be far more willing to assist you if you learn and respect our methods and standards. Best of luck, and welcome.

I know. It's embarrassing. 

Once I've nailed down a reliable source I will chain myself to them for life, or at least until they turn scammer, which always seems to happen eventually.

I'll check out topix for face-to-face. I'm assuming Heisenberg that this is a section of the forum? This might be a stupid question. I obviously haven't explored that much of this forum yet. I've been over on Drugs and Booze for awhile, but they are not as extensive as this forum.
No. Topix is most certainly NOT a section of DBG. It's a completely unrelated site that you can find ample information on via Google search. It's a cesspool of human garbage and con artists, and their activities are not limited to the pharmaceutical trade. Unless you have a death wish, enjoy being robbed at gun point, or are looking for a free 5 - 10 year vacation at a nearby state penal facility, I would recommend staying away from Topix. As I had asked before, why the interest in F2F vendors? The risk factors are many and quite serious to say the least.

No. Topix is most certainly NOT a section of DBG. 
Thanks for the info. I will be searching through this site thoroughly  I appreciate the advice. The reason I wanted to know about f2f is because I live in big US city with plenty of good sources. I just can't find them through regular channels.

That's my only reason. Again, new to the game.

I'm not looking for any kind of vaction just yet.

Thanks for the info. I will be searching through this site thoroughly I appreciate the advice. The reason I wanted to know about f2f is because I live in big US city with plenty of good sources. I just can't find them through regular channels.

That's my only reason. Again, new to the game.

I'm not looking for any kind of vaction just yet.
Well, if you live in a large city, and seek F2F sources, might I recommend finding the nearest mission, shelter or public park with plenty of working girls, then find a bench and have a seat. You'll meet any number of "sources" in no time.

Oh yes, and I forgot to mention the $149.00 weekly hotels along the freeway. Plenty of F2F sources to be found there.

hooter1 said:
No disrespect or anything dude, I guess what just doesn't make sense to me is that on the one hand you say that you are totally new to the game, yet, in almost the same sentence make a reference to how many times you've been burned. Obviously I'm missing something.

Also you allude to writing a blog about all the good reliable places you find but would it be prudent or at least imaginable to ask a mod or admin if they want their board featured in a blog? I know all about coming on strong, (BELIEVE ME) but, you're out of the gate at twice my speed, and that, seriously, is saying something.

GL all the best, all that
It's true. I'm going to disconnect the blog from associating with this forum. Didn't think of that because it was mostly going to be a warning blog, yet, you are right. This forum has nothing to do with personal my ups/downs.

I'm new to the forum game. I've been trolling the dregs for alot longer, hence the rip offs. I'm not a complete fool, I only act like one.

Last edited:
The only good F2F that I'd recommend would be with your doctor. Stay away from topix IMO.

some thing doesn't feel right about this hmm Alex Marlin is that you ??? /default_huh.png

Well, if you live in a large city, and seek F2F sources, might I recommend finding the nearest mission, shelter or public park with plenty of working girls, then find a bench and have a seat. You'll meet any number of "sources" in no time.
Or you could get a temp bartender job. Nothing to work up a good addiction like bar tending

come on alex got a big peace of government cheese 4 ya remember this rat was let go

The truth is, I'm no Christian, but after watching this all I can say is Hallelujah.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back