Starting An Anti-Scam Drug Blog

• Thread starter Thread starter bigtimeoxyhunter
  • Start date Start date
If you liked that at all, this this is even less related to the world that we are here to discuss.

hooter1 said:
No disrespect or anything dude, I guess what just doesn't make sense to me is that on the one hand you say that you are totally new to the game, yet, in almost the same sentence make a reference to how many times you've been burned. Obviously I'm missing something.

Also you allude to writing a blog about all the good reliable places you find but would it be prudent or at least imaginable to ask a mod or admin if they want their board featured in a blog? I know all about coming on strong, (BELIEVE ME) but, you're out of the gate at twice my speed, and that, seriously, is saying something.

GL all the best, all that
AMEN!

bigtimeoxyhunter, on 24 May 2013 - 14:28, said:

Sup,

New dude here.

I'm new to the online drug world, mostly due to living in a new city and having no real face-to-face connections.

In my naivety I've been ripped off a few times already and so I'm going to start a bi-weekly blog writing and condemning places where I've get ripped off, and praising places that have followed through.

I've been ripped off by all kinds of operations so what I'm excited about here is a chance to read through all the reviews of actual pharmacies, as opposed to just blatant scamming operations. Wish I'd found this forum sooner.
Whats up Tough Guy?

You join here and your welcome post reads like that. wtf

You a big time scammer. Maybe a kingpin?

Maybe a runner for some mid level dealer?

This is our forum you jackass.

Sit down, Shut Up and read the rules, then if you don't like our community you have fun with your little Internet venture.

DONT FEED THE TROLLS

Last edited:
Whats up Tough Guy? You join here and you welcome post reads like that.

You a big time scammer. Maybe a kingpin?

Maybe a runner for some mid level dealer?

This is our forum you jackass.

Sit down, Shut Up and read the rules, then if you don't like our community you have fun with your little Internet venture.
I LOVE YOU RH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sup,

New dude here. 

I'm new to the online drug world, mostly due to living in a new city and having no real face-to-face connections.
In my naivety I've been ripped off a few times already and so I'm going to start a bi-weekly blog writing and condemning places where I've get ripped off, and praising places that have followed through. 

I've been ripped off by all kinds of operations so what I'm excited about here is a chance to read through all the reviews of actual pharmacies, as opposed to just blatant scamming operations. Wish I'd found this forum sooner.

Check it out- DRNOXY@BLOGSPOT.COM
assclown.jpg

Good one Hooter, although I was hoping for the scene with Happy Gilmore and Bob Barker beating the shit out of each other. No funnier scene in movie history!

hooter1 said:
look again say wut
NOW you've had enough. BITCH! Gotta love Bob Barker, and I'm confident he could kick any Bruins' ass. /default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't yal tell us how you really feel?     /default_laugh.png

Robin Hood said:
LongwayDown............. Woah.

Now theres an image!!!!!!!!
LOL better than the cat w rubix cube? Bringing back the 80's... 80's look alike avatars. Check out 99's!!

LOL better than the cat w rubix cube? Bringing back the 80's... 80's look alike avatars. Check out 99's!!
ahhhh...we are going on long walks in the park!!!! I dont care what that restraining order says!!!!

almost all members of this thread are banned lol. The scammers being so paranoid about a scammer

the person that started the thread is an amazing person.  I have had lots on conversations with him/her.  I miss many people.  ;(

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back