starting to sink

• Thread starter Thread starter greggy
  • Start date Start date
G

greggy

The manic part of my bipolar is leaving and putting me into the anxiety ridden/suicidal thought person that I turn into, I am going off for a while and seek somequiet and treatment I should be back in a few days when the anxiety is better I am NOT going to kill myself ive been thru this all my life.

Smart to know when help is needed and even smarter to go get it. Here's to better days.

yeh deffo your not on your own mate. im always free to talk. hope u feel better soon. do what u have to do. seeking help is the best advice i can give. 

take care mate

The problem with BI-POLAR with Anxiety is what they call mixed states [ well ONE of the problems] it leaves one with a mood that is anywhere from happy/elated to 'wheres the shotgun" I can be so depressed in the morning and anxious that I am afraid of my neighbors. mix  this with chronic kidney stones and a torn esophagus and it leaves me somewhat of a lump. what I want to do is get out to my garden and breed certain flowers and go fishing along the coast, I am only a few blocks from one  of the best surf fishing spots on the Monterey bay AND I CANT GET OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHOUT PAINKILLERS AND BENZOS.

so I get a little frustrated sometimes. sorry. ALL LEGALLY GROWN

View attachment 1494

View attachment 1495

Last edited:
p.s. this is just a hobby I cant actually imbibe it it makes my paranoia/anxiety go through the roof, but I did it for 20 years anm addicted to growing [legally here in California]

take care sir , my mom had very bad bipolar i believe it was a little crazy sometimes and my heart goes out to you. and I'm the same as you i can't partake it just stresses me out too much lol even though it sounds nice sometimes it never works out as the fantasy contained in my mind. they are very good looking plants though ! i can smell them from here:) take care and best wishes. atleast you can identify the peak of the manic part of the dark days and take steps to help yourself. 

Try is all we can do in life mate, none of have a clue in reality we are all on a journey with no known purpose other than what we are told, shown and see. Just cos it seems like others have their shit together an u don't doesn't mean they have, it means they hide it better.  U . Like me, wear ur heart on ur sleeve which in turn is our downfall. Just know u arnt alone dude an even if u can't smoke that dank then grow it cos that's half the fun for me 

Gosh, you are in the Monterey area? That used to be one of my favorite getaway spots when I lived in San Francisco. I'm missing it just thinking about it and makes me sad that you don't feel up to enjoying that beautiful area. I even dreamed of moving there.

Unfortunately life took me somewhere I had no desire to go to. Luckyou I have become an expert on finding silver linings.

I'm still insanely jealous though

tell you  what if I had a room and you would help me grow this spring , you've got a place.

that's the concrete boat about ten miute walk from here. u can catch halibut off it

View attachment 1517

tell you  what if I had a room and you would help me grow this spring , you've got a place.

that's the concrete boat about ten miute walk from here. u can catch halibut off it

View attachment 1517
so jealous of u mate, u can grow  (legally) u got that on ur doorstep. it looks awesome an my rods would deffo be in after the halibut. by me the estuary that feeds into the sea u can catch grey mullet an bass they actually are very dossile when its sunny an tend to hang around the banks in groups of upto 10-15 even. ive nabbed one with a net before

View attachment 1517

hey man i know the feeling of severe mood disorders way too well lol. and nothing that anyone says can make it better to a point! but you got a few people here rooting for you and more then a few with problems too so we definitely share some of your pain, but i won't make light of peoples distinct different problems by generalizing.  and hey its already dropping down to 15 degrees where I'm at and snowing! I would love to be down there harvesting I've lived in tough cold weather all my life and i'd welcome a break from it. i'm a young guy who decided to be a home owner at a young age the last few years and although its been a good challenge its a lot to keep up with and i'd like to sell it and travel on the west coast. and just experience the many different areas around. 

so when your down. just think about a guy up here shoveling his walk up to his knees in snow sliding around on black ice falling on his butt laughing crazy thinking about california weather and daydreaming he was there and maybe it will give you a smile. cause all i can do is laugh off those rough times . take care

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back