State side Soma

Poke around a bit and look at menus in all the members' sections, there are a few.

As an example, there's one in the International section named after a popular benzo.

I know of one but 300 bucks for 180 Is a bit pricey. Lemme know if you still need a vendor

I know of one but 300 bucks for 180 Is a bit pricey. Lemme know if you still need a vendor
Can you do a member a favor and share a vendor.  Had one guy who went from 100 for 160.00 to 50 for 160.00 -- overnight.   I know inflation is a thing, but ... fuck. 

I'd greatly appreciate it.  

Thanks!

Can you do a member a favor and share a vendor.  Had one guy who went from 100 for 160.00 to 50 for 160.00 -- overnight.   I know inflation is a thing, but ... fuck. 

Thanks!
I'm not sure if that's allowed @DoomKitty would it be ok if I gave the source? I'm pretty sure if you search soma, you may find him yourself. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mgd  Are you trying to direct them to a vendor here, or are you trying to suggest a vendor not on the forum?

@Mgd  Are you trying to direct them to a vendor here, or are you trying to suggest a vendor not on the forum?
I think he's talking about M***     And actually that's not bad  these days for 180 shipped stateside, though his other prices suck now :(

They are on the forum. But I guess let them find him themselves.  I did a search and a email to find him. I'm sure they could do the same.

Thanks!
I know exactly who your talking about. Also would like a vendor 

@Mgd  If it's a vendor on the forum it's fine to let them know who it is.  Most members obscure the name, for instance you can say "there's a vendor in the email section who's name starts with M" or something similar, though not everyone does that and it's not exactly a rule,  there's just a preference to keep vendors out of discussion outside their thread. 

NorCal SOMA500 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Attachments

• 517CF05B-B874-4481-AA5A-210249AC5A37.jpeg
    517CF05B-B874-4481-AA5A-210249AC5A37.jpeg
    548.9 KB · Views: 13
Sorry @Tolby… my International VENDOR is not listed on DBG… so I 100% cannot share my personal VENDOR.

Last edited:
Yessir California

Hey TOLBY,
Good Morning & Happy Saturday
…. Nice to meet you.

** I have sold & out & I’m down to only 20 SOMA500 (personal) 🥵

Next delivery, already en route:
ETA: 6/23-25
— (300) SOMA500

Shall I save you some @Tolby !!!
30: $150
60 : $250
100: $400
**blistered 🥰

[PRE-PAID via Zelle/PayPal.. however you’re comfortable 💯💯💯]

Shipping: $10.20 flat rate USPS from CALIFORNIA to anywhere USA (2-3 days + USPS tracking for you start away):

100% safe + **I will pay for shipping** It’s only $10.20 💸💸💸

Pickup here in San Francisco area also = AOK 👍🏽

PS: I’ve recently emailed with DBG ADMIN. This summer/autumn, I will be starting my own DBG page (testosterone (TRT) + sleep aids… like SOMA500 + benzos. Hoping to supply year round, with his permission 🤙🏽)

God bless,
DJGK

🥳🎊🎉🎁
🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Attachments

• BAB5E1A7-B5EA-4A03-A902-A14184DC7424.jpeg
    BAB5E1A7-B5EA-4A03-A902-A14184DC7424.jpeg
    286.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back