ETA: 6/23-25
— (300) SOMA500

Shall I save you some @Tolby !!!
30: $150
60 : $250
100: $400
**blistered 🥰

[PRE-PAID via Zelle/PayPal.. however you’re comfortable 💯💯💯]

Shipping: $10.20 flat rate USPS from CALIFORNIA to anywhere USA (2-3 days + USPS tracking for you start away):

100% safe + **I will pay for shipping** It’s only $10.20 💸💸💸

Pickup here in San Francisco area also = AOK 👍🏽

PS: I’ve recently emailed with DBG ADMIN. This summer/autumn, I will be starting my own DBG page (testosterone (TRT) + sleep aids… like SOMA500 + benzos. Hoping to supply year round, with his permission 🤙🏽)

God bless,
DJGK

🥳🎊🎉🎁
🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Oh damn that's not too shabby!

Oh damn that's not too shabby!

I tried to PM you here on DBG
… can’t seem to do it

We can discuss further anytime 🤙🏽

Attachments

• 4B11E4FA-08A0-4DD5-BB5B-44B2157138C6.jpeg
    4B11E4FA-08A0-4DD5-BB5B-44B2157138C6.jpeg
    472.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I have 500mg of prosoma but it doesn’t really do a lot for me. I usually just get really tired after taking it. I believe it’s to help with sore muscles and that’s what i deal with in my jaw muscles. I grind my teeth so bad when I’m sleeping, it has damaged my jaw joint. They are going to try Botox and inject it into my jaw muscles. I really hope this helps.

I have 500mg of prosoma but it doesn’t really do a lot for me. I usually just get really tired after taking it. I believe it’s to help with sore muscles and that’s what i deal with in my jaw muscles. I grind my teeth so bad when I’m sleeping, it has damaged my jaw joint. They are going to try Botox and inject it into my jaw muscles. I really hope this helps.

All they want to do is L4-L5 replacement (into metal/platic) ….. which probably means that I can’t do GYM/SPORTS/MMA anymore. OR 6-month cortisone shots [no thank you!]

**Get well soon @Mike289**

PS: Why hasn’t your dentist given you a MOUTHGUARD yet?

Attachments

• 0AB3557D-7B85-40C9-9F0A-05B05E9DB0EF.jpeg
    0AB3557D-7B85-40C9-9F0A-05B05E9DB0EF.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 8
All they want to do is L4-L5 replacement (into metal/platic) ….. which probably means that I can’t do GYM/SPORTS/MMA anymore. OR 6-month cortisone shots [no thank you!]

**Get well soon @Mike289**

PS: Why hasn’t your dentist given you a MOUTHGUARD yet?
Thank you. I do wear a mouth guard at night. That won’t stop you from grinding though. That will only help with damage to your teeth and wearing down the jaw joint. It helps yes but when the damage is done it could be really bad for some. Hopefully this Botox will help me. 👍

Shouldn’t have too much trouble stateside with the Indian brands

If you’re talking about watsons or qualitiest American MADE ones....ooof that’s really going to be a tough one. Physicians have really cracked down heavily on prescribing this stuff and I won’t be surprised if it’s pulled from the US Pharmaecopia altogether soon.

Shame because I do find the American ones far superior to pain o soma and Caridoll and all those others.

Just a word of advice, get the 350s of the Indian brands. For some reason 500s and even 750s I’ve see are all underdosed and seem to contain 350mg anyway. Cheap enough to manufacture so anything you get most likely will be Carisoprodol but expect some dosing discrepancies. I really don’t like those Indian soma’s personally man

@ Tobly / 2019, I got re-ended on the highway.. [I was at 0MPH……. driver behind me ( according to the Highway Report was going over 65+MPG

SPINE L4-L5: surgeons want to replace with artificial vertebrae!! [I’m barely 40….. BACK SURGERY is a life game-charge!! So… . No way. Jose ⚠️ [for now]

Age 42 now:
I’d rather do Muscle Builders, PEDS & prescription meds as my preference 1,000,000%!!

**BACK SURGERY is a life-term commitment +++ BOTCHES surgery +++ FOLLOW UPS = F*CKED UP FOR LIFE!!!

I’ve been warned by old timers )for years:) NO EMERGENCY = NO SURGERY

Bro, in an earlier post, you've invited a user to buy meds from you, along with a menu, your location and details about your plan to become a vendor and what specific meds you want to sell.

I'd immediately delete any personal information on here, beginning with the post which has a clear, not blurred picture of your face in it..

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back