Steroids. Ever Again?

matt8342

I have recently been depressed due to the finding that I have chronic pancreatitis.  Reason being is my #1 hobby was hitting the gym along with some juice and growth.  Now with this chronic pain I don't know if I will ever see those days again.  Is it possible that the use of these products caused my health problem?  Is there a future in bodybuilding for me now?  Have any of you others been lucky enough to fight something like this and hit the gym again?  Looking for some support.

I dont know, but wanted to say. Im sorry your sick and really do hope you find solution and heal quickly. xx

I would do some research & see if there's a connection. I would be it could have some effect.

Bro, how deep in the game where you? How often did you cycle-on and cycle-off? Were you using Rx or homebrew generic. The underground lab shit always scared me ... I have some buddies that were pretty deep in the game and made their own gear ... hell I almost reached that point too. Soooo.... point is, any moron can make his own gear and who knows if it is compounded correctly. Are you a drinker? or where you while you were juicing? That will really destroy some things. 

I thought about pinning again but honestly it just isn't worth the pin prick to get swole once you hit a certain age. I'm ok with lean, mean, and faster getting off the X.

I was really deep in the game.  My dumbass did drink while on the juice.  Good thing is I have quit drinking.  Hopefully one day ( not in the near future ) I can get swole again

lol yeah... I was at the bar all the time back in my gym rat days. I bounced at a friends bar when he needed someone to fill in... fun stuff. Man I ran a cycle one summer and it escapes me what I was cycling (it's been 7-8 years) but holy shit it made me mean, mean like bull. I don't think I could find time in my life now for 2 hour - 6 day workouts. I actually invested in some kickass home gym gear last year.... smith machine, squat rack, preacher curl, ab bench.... had rubber gym floor padding installed, I used it for about 2 weeks and now I'm embarrassed to say it is practically a storage room. I need to get it cleaned up ... and invest in a leg press, I was thinking this model /default_smile.png  There's some motivation for you!

View attachment 993

Dbol ... I think that's what made me turn green and rip my shirt off. /default_smile.png

Im sorry this happened to you. I have known people who have had similar results. It is sad. 

That industry is so infested with bunk/bogus products it is scary. You really have to do your research and know who your dealing with anymore regarding steroids and related products. You just don't know what you may be getting or how sterile it is unless you are lucky enough to live in a country where you can get them directly from the pharmacy.

did it, done it, it was cool at its moment , I don't spend to much time in the gym these days anyway, if I do its cardio and light weight/ more reps, but I use 6-bromo similar to gaspari novadex for test booster before it got banned , maybe test e or test cyc would be fun again , no orals ....

I don't think my body can handle a cycle even if my organs are healthy :/ my hair line BRO"S! its already faded

il stick to my overrated SYNTHA 6 PROTEIN and MUSCLE PHARM ARNOLD DREAM, I don't need anything else , ! I don't care what the gym ppl think of me and I don't care what I think of them, fuck that gym image ego, fks u up in the head, staring in the mirror, who cares, your muscles ?? MAKE YOU MONEY? the ppl I see at the gym I would rather tell them the amount of time u try to look good , you try to get off our government system and get a real job and use all that time towards working , N/M OFF TOPIC (TRUMP INFESTED MY BRAIN)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to here about this man. If it's any consolation I've been there and not getting to the gym is shit. I'd be very sceptical if anyone ever said there is a direct link between poor health and juice. It's pretty much the opposite if you are smart do the research and don't take too much (homeostasis is real but more isn't better)

I'm not a fan of hgh due to the price and sides. Synthol is just wrong but again theses aren't steroids in the truest sense. There tools to get big...real big faster than the next guy. Look at Arnold Olympia compared to Ronnie Colman. Too much hgh, insulin and the odd injection of synthol to 'fill the muscle out' Arnold cycled without a doubt but not with the above mentioned. 

The only link I can see is something when you're on you've obviously getting massive spikes in strength so you'll lift heavier and maybe down the line your joints won't thank you for that or maybe a hernia tops. As I said smarts and research. Remember 'juice' are in the main all test derivatives so they are naturally produced in the body. There's a massive stigma because of the whole ped's sh*t. But tbh there is nothing dangerous or potentially life threating about being on a sensible cycle of test. Then maybe after that you add another compound or two depending on your goals. I completely agree about orals people need to stay away from crap like dbol or again do the research. It's heptoxic, basically messes big time with your liver and crashes your sex drive if you run if alone. You'll find most orals will f**k with your system because of the fact it has to pass through the liver...not cool.

I'll get to my point eventually! Again I'm so sorry this has happened to you but if you focus on the short term with the long term aim of getting back in the gym you'll get there. I'd recommend running some test at a trt dose because, again don't just take my word, it'll aid your recovery. They use it to treat hiv patients and back before the stigma severe burn victims due to its regenerative properties. People need to find a good source that they can check the 'gear to make sure it's legit.. get bloods done pre, during and post. And research! The information is there I had to do mine.

I hope you stay strong and don't let the illness rule your life just take it on and see your goal whatever that may be.

peace...

Thanks for the support friends.  No way will I do it without further research.  It really sucks going to as much as 240lbs. ripped to 200lbs. average Joe after working so hard for many years.  I guess ya just gotta keep your chin up and trucking along.

I'm not finding much in the way of how a cycle would affect my pancreatitis short of just asking my doctor ( don't wanna do that )  if I'm lucky enough for someone who has faced this please chime in.  Thanks

Hey sorry to hear about your situation.....   I really hope all works out for you and you can get back to hitting the iron......   I am a and have been in the gym since 13 and started the oj when i was 18......    I get regular blood work and only had a few minor problems due to Juice.........   Did you take a lot of orals??        I know a few people that never went to the gym or hit juice that have the same condition as you.....   HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON!!!!   God Bless........  

First of all sorry to hear about this.
I do believe that you can get back to the gym and use 'supplements'. Depending whether you can get your pancreatitis under control.
I wouldnt go near HGH again because of your condition.

Can you expand on the topic, how did gear give you pancreatitis?  I'm not trying to be a dick, I've done a few cycles  (500-750mg test/ EQ/ NPP/Masteron all with proper PCT)  and now I'm almost 40 and am now  on HRT testosterone shots.  It is all the rage right now and I'm wondering what side effects maybe waiting around the corner.  I use 250mg sustanon and 200mg Masteron E every week and love it, that is a bit of a high dose for HRT but so far no sides (been on 18mo) other than a tiny bit of backne.  Please let me know how gear affected you negatively and what you were using that did it.

Last edited:
Damn a friend at work never told me these side effects, I was thinking trying shortly to of put some muscle on. My friend at work said the only real side effects if you used it long term was that your nose or ears grow kinda like Sylvester Stallone. I noticed kr@tom to cause puberty like effects such as acne and even hair shedding. I read Kr@tom has some ster0id like qualities.  If roids cause these effects I'm a stay away, muscles aren't worth the acne, health probs & thin hair. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back