Steroids. Ever Again?

Damn a friend at work never told me these side effects, I was thinking trying shortly to of put some muscle on. My friend at work said the only real side effects if you used it long term was that your nose or ears grow kinda like Sylvester Stallone. I noticed kr@tom to cause puberty like effects such as acne and even hair shedding. I read Kr@tom has some ster0id like qualities.  If roids cause these effects I'm a stay away, muscles aren't worth the acne, health probs & thin hair. 
DHT derivatives like masteron and winstrol cause hairloss, moderate doses of testosterone and equipoise have very low side effects.  On a moderate cycle the side effects will be some acne on the back and shoulders and a higher libido but little else.  Its pretty amazing how strong you can get, but your diet has to be very good (lots and lots of protein calories thought the day).  Most people can't eat enough to make cycling worth while.  Also when coming off cycle it is hard to stay on point with diet and lifting because you feel so much weaker and bitchy from elevated estrogen.   Make sure to do proper PCT or you can have serious problems recovering natural test levels.  A 12 week cycle of 500mg-750mg Testosterone and 600-900mg Equipoise is a good cycle.  Orals are very bad for the liver so I don't use them other than proviron which not really an anabolic steroid.

Just to add to what JimboJones has said be careful with boldenone as it can cause anxiety in higher doses in some people.

250/500mg of testosterone is more than ample to see your genetic response when everything else in place.

I was in this my game for a few years and had many friends who were during that time   while I had some side effects like pimples and genital atrophy (only durint cycle lol) two of my buddies had pancreatitus after years of gear. They were both heavy dinkers on and off cycles   im under the impression thatthe alcohol has something to do with it. I had a friend who also got it after decades of alcohol abuse.IMHO  I think that gear speeds it when combined with qlcohol

I was in this my game for a few years and had many friends who were during that time   while I had some side effects like pimples and genital atrophy (only durint cycle lol) two of my buddies had pancreatitus after years of gear. They were both heavy dinkers on and off cycles   im under the impression thatthe alcohol has something to do with it. I had a friend who also got it after decades of alcohol abuse.IMHO  I think that gear speeds it when combined with qlcohol
I would say that is 99% to do with alcohol.

Gear with rec's is a bad combo.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back