Suboxone question

@blissopifree 2 yes our stories our ve similar my friend I just that when something is been in your life so long and just like you said you take your meds to function as I do its not like we're taking it too far and you know how far it can be pushed... Quite a way I remember constantly battling, now I just live life as it is good to know there are other people out there in similar situations, hope you are OK all the best rec. 

The problem with being on Suboxone for life (in my opinion after being on it for 5 years then getting off) is that if you ever happen to need surgery the E.R. doctors might not know how to handle you properly (whether you're in the unfortunate situation of being unconscious and unable to speak to them or even if you CAN tell them you're on it, since there isn't a lot of knowledge in the medical community about it yet). This is because Suboxone has a higher affinity for the receptors in your brain than normal opiates. If they try to use fentanyl for anesthesia it might not work because your brain's receptors are so filled with buprenorphine. If they try to give you morphine for pain it might not work and they will give you more and more... then maybe in a few days when the suboxone starts leaving your receptors the other opiates can kick in and you could possibly overdose. 

These are just some of the complications and worries that led me to step away from a lifelong Suboxone decision. There's starting to be more information about this topic on Google lately (which makes me glad) but here's a very good article that explains things from a doctor's perspective: http://paindr.com/bupes-and-subs-and-surgery-oh-my/

Last edited:
Yes I think your points are correct one thing for sure is any morph based product won't work on me bo ho, I think everything in the UK is linked so if I was to go to the hospital they would type in my name and it would be on my details but say I needed ambulance for emergency care and I was unconscious then there may be a issue...... And alot of pain for yours truely. Good point though I agree with you. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back