Suggestions, Questions, Concerns, Ideas, Comments, Likes And Dislikes.

beachbum

Alright ladies and gentlemen this thread is for every member here on DBG to freely post well, whatever the he'll you w want to.. whether you have a direct question for me, need advice about a love affair, want to comment on your co-workers shitty outfit today.. pretty much anything goes.. So let a here it everyone cause I know Damn well you all have so me thing to say..

Hey BeachBum. Thanks for your awesome work on the section. I will cut to the chase. I have felt like shit for the last month. Lack of energy, sleeping a lot, and the big thing is absolutely no appetite. I probably have lost 20 lbs or so (180 to 160ish). I have no clue why. Not sick. The cold weather fucking sucks. I find myself waking up with no energy to eat. I work 2nd shift. Any thoughts on what to do so that I can wake up with some energy, and to feel like eating? I used to eat a huge breakfast (4 eggs, 3 waffels and yogurt+ a decent sized lunch before work) and I would feel great with tons of energy. Now I find myself eating 1 thing before work, then feel like shit at work. I don't take any drugs (street or prescribed) besides my 2mg of suboxone 2x a day (which I have been for a year and a half now). IDK just looking for ideas to get my appetite back. Also I emaled your source about gear, got a menu but I don't know anything about the stuff. I mainly want to take orals, not too keen on the injecting. I will if I have to but don't really want to. More interested in hgh.

Thanks my man.

I only ask because most of your symptoms are comparable to those of someone with low T.. Drowsiness, fatigue, low or no sex drive, lack of appetite, lack of drive etc.. You should go tell your doctor the exact same thing you mentioned above and I'm about 90% positive he'll have you take a blood test to check your testosterone levels, discover that they're low and place you on testosterone replacement therapy.. you'll find this to be every expensive even with insurance.. I can provide testosterone along with the appropriate dosage for a try cycle whenever you may need

surfing

Hey beachbum if I'm out of place here I apologize in advance. I have a few questions on cycles and sources if you would be so kind to message me? Thanks.

This thread is turning out so nicely. Lol!

No one owns this thread other than Drugbuyersguide.net

We do not stand behind any of the sources here, and are in no way promoting the use of steroids.

Hey beachbum if I'm out of place here I apologize in advance. I have a few questions on cycles and sources if you would be so kind to message me? Thanks.
What's going on buddy?
surfing

So what would happen if someone was 100lbs overweight, took r01ds and started working out? Would they lose weight and gain muscle or stay fat and build muscle underneath the fat? Me and a buddy can't come to an agreement. He seems to think it will help him lose weight.

So what would happen if someone was 100lbs overweight, took r01ds and started working out? Would they lose weight and gain muscle or stay fat and build muscle underneath the fat? Me and a buddy can't come to an agreement. He seems to think it will help him lose weight.
Depends on his workout routine as well as his diet.. it's not a miracle drug by any means but if used properly it could quite dramatically change the way one looks and feels about themselves.. Diet plays a huge role though.. if your diets not on point whether your trying to lose weight or gain your going to end up wasting a lot of time and money..
surfing

Hey Beachbum, Bisko, or Art, or anyone else,

Any feedback on a site called:

anabolicspharmacydotcom?

Scamadviser gives it a 74% trust rating, which is high for a roid store. Server is in Houston. Owner lives in Panama. 87% owned by a hidden country. They take my favorite ppayment method. Some stuff ships domestic from UK & US. Any feedback?

Hey Beachbum, Bisko, or Art, or anyone else,

Any feedback on a site called:

anabolicspharmacydotcom?

Scamadviser gives it a 74% trust rating, which is high for a roid store. Server is in Houston. Owner lives in Panama. 87% owned by a hidden country. They take my favorite ppayment method. Some stuff ships domestic from UK & US. Any feedback?
Personally I would want a 100% trust rating but we all know that does not happen,don't spend what Ya can't afford if Ya order Plz give feedback because I don't see many members ordering .Im waitimg on a small sample from RC .N see what there all about .ya gotta remember everything is a RISK in our line of work here .Trial N Error .Sad but Ive lost only a few hundo when I see members losing thousands.Thats Crazy..I Test my sources first.Bisko

Thank you for reading my post

57y/o been in great shape most all my life. I have been incapacitated for 3 years.

Lost all muscle tone and sex drive. Can you recommend a testosterone added approach

to regain my strength and stamina aka fast forward  spending hours for 6 month hitttin it

I eat healthy no processed foods no bread, low rice .potatoes etc.

lotta protein and calcium rich yogurt, cheese etc fruits oranges apples and grapefruits lotta meat

Any advise would be greatly appreciaed

@schumer

Really can't go wrong with testosterone solo cycle. It will have minimal sides effects, all of which can be controlled with additional supplements. Oral compounds without testosterone as a base is not a good idea imo as they still shut down natural test production. Only downside with test is that you need to inject, but if you pick a longer ester like enanthate or cypionate you will only need to inject twice a week

I would echo beachbum though, if you can I would go into your doc and get bloodwork done. This way you can see what your baseline hormone levels are at. Ideally you would get bloodwork midway through your cycle as well

Blood work is where you are going to want to start.  You need to have a full understanding of where you are in terms of everything, especially before you throw exogenous hormones into the mix.  There are many things that can be low, other than Testosterone, that could be causing fatigue or health issues that you described, such as - thyroid (T3/T4), vitamins (D or B12), iron, elevated prolactin, etc.  I have 5+ years of experience with running gear and will offer any advice (in addition to beachbums) to anyone that has questions or needs help. 

Thank you for reading my post

57y/o been in great shape most all my life. I have been incapacitated for 3 years.

Lost all muscle tone and sex drive. Can you recommend a testosterone added approach

to regain my strength and stamina aka fast forward  spending hours for 6 month hitttin it

I eat healthy no processed foods no bread, low rice .potatoes etc.

lotta protein and calcium rich yogurt, cheese etc fruits oranges apples and grapefruits lotta meat

Any advise would be greatly appreciaed
You always want test as your base like a foundation. Average test dose is 500mg wk. You want strength gains throw dbol. Dbol and test cycle will do wonders for you. Also you should read as much stuff about anabolic as you can you wanna be safe and smart.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back