Suggestions, Questions, Concerns, Ideas, Comments, Likes And Dislikes.

Yes, a great one. I'm not sure if that qualifies for this section so without mod approval i cannot just publicly post those sources.

Is there a steroid pill you would recommend for a newbie that has low toxicity and is inexpensive?

Is there a steroid pill you would recommend for a newbie that has low toxicity and is inexpensive?
You don't want to do an oral only cycle,it will ruin your liver and the gains will suck.  It will also shut down your natural testosterone production and give you a limp noodle.

Thank you for reading my post

57y/o been in great shape most all my life. I have been incapacitated for 3 years.

Lost all muscle tone and sex drive. Can you recommend a testosterone added approach

to regain my strength and stamina aka fast forward  spending hours for 6 month hitttin it

I eat healthy no processed foods no bread, low rice .potatoes etc.

lotta protein and calcium rich yogurt, cheese etc fruits oranges apples and grapefruits lotta meat

Any advise would be greatly appreciaed
At 57 you're a great candidate for HRT, if you haven't been in the gym for 3 years I wouldn't jump right into a cycle and at your age recovery will be difficult when you come off.  Natural test levels start to fall off in our late 30s, I'm on HRT 200mg of test a week and it is terrific, ask your doctor to do some blood work to see where your test levels are.  You should have no problem getting a prescription for test.  Make sure you get injections not cream.

I don't this is the place to say what my hypothesis is. But it does concern me! 

Don't get me wrong the site has helped me more then i could almost hopeful. But negative vibes come from some peoples coments.  

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, we have members that are somewhat negative...however, as long as they keep their comments balanced, there can be some negativity.  if you see something that is REALLY negative or hateful in anyway, please report the comment.  people who do this often are warned and eventually banned or disciplined in some way.  us mods cannot be everywhere at once, so do NOT be afraid to report any comments that make anyone uncomfortable.  That is NOT our MO here......

I've read this entire thread and don't see any negative comments.  The only thing I can see that maybe should not be here is people trying to source GBL, which is not a steroid and dangerous.  

What is your hypothesis/concerns?  Obviously something here does not sit right with you, I'm not sure what it is as you haven't said anything in particular.  Please let us know what is on your mind, maybe we can ease your concerns.

It nothing that was said on this particular thread, but certain other sections on this site.  

I thought this thread was for random thoughts. So I said what I think.

I'm sure their are people who have an idea as to what trying to say. Look up the word "doppleganger." come back do some reading, then maybe things will be more clear.

Since this is a random thought area, has anybody ever heard of anabolics on blotter paper. From what I have heard, years ago some vendors used to produce all kinds of hormones on paper. If thats true, wonder why it isnt done anymore? Seems like a good idea or just a myth.

Since this is a random thought area, has anybody ever heard of anabolics on blotter paper. From what I have heard, years ago some vendors used to produce all kinds of hormones on paper. If thats true, wonder why it isnt done anymore? Seems like a good idea or just a myth.
Yes this used to be used for your methylated compounds.

Still used for LSD etc.

Redicat were the ones doing those, they called it paperbolics and they were legit.  Those were the first orals I used.  Unfortunately the English guy  who ran that and British Dragon got busted  by in a joint DEA/Thai police International antisteroid operation.

Last edited:
I remember redicat ip sbc oscaro simian jj pipper oilybase dr dream leighton ragnar old z dave malik rbb theres lots more mind just drawing a blank.  Simian could get get anything domestic back in late 90s early 2000s domestic hg amps cheap stuff you never see anymore even durateston brazilian s u st testex leo iranian test enth nile egyptian sust sust redijects winny zambons galinekas all types of mex diff types of pharma dbol i cant remember it all been so long ago. Remember the old animal kits to make fina pellets into injectable tren.  His gbl oven cleaner.  Ghb kits to make your own.  And alot sold pks benzos e for so cheap.  Things have changed alot in 15 to 18 years it was a free for all.

Doesn't look like anyone has posted here in a while. I've been using international since what I like to call "The Golden Age"(1990's). Anyway, one of my first 

trusted vender was a guy by the name Viper, I don't feel the need to say his real name. He eventually got busted. Just curious if anybody else

ever used him and what you thought about his services. His prices were a little high on some products but he never let me down. Thanks.

Not very well known this side of the pond bro and there's better domestic vendors for us, no risk with customs. If you know where to look of course. There's a top vendor on here and his prices are very very good. Every review I read it's quality I've been threatening to raid @trinity for awhile. It is coming I've just moved house, no WiFi for 6 more days and injured but I'm rehabiliting and bulking for something a little different than the bb shows I do. I'll need him soon if you've seen the HGH offer that's on. That's very legit to say the least 

I only ask because most of your symptoms are comparable to those of someone with low T.. Drowsiness, fatigue, low or no sex drive, lack of appetite, lack of drive etc.. You should go tell your doctor the exact same thing you mentioned above and I'm about 90% positive he'll have you take a blood test to check your testosterone levels, discover that they're low and place you on testosterone replacement therapy.. you'll find this to be every expensive even with insurance.. I can provide testosterone along with the appropriate dosage for a try cycle whenever you may need

surfing
I had to go through so much more than blood tests. I had bloods take for 3 months to make sure it was low regularly and then I had to have an MRI and CT scan of my brain. They found empty sella syndrome and this can cause hypogonadism. I've been on TRT for 5 years now though I feel I need the injection more often. It used to be every 12 weeks but now every 8 weeks. It's called Nebido and is testosterone undecanoate and 1000mg in 4ml of oil. It made a dramatic difference but the prednisolone and immune suppressant drugs I have to take habe slowly diminished the feel good factor. I am now looking into HGH. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back