Sunday Brunch Soon At The Island. ..

Hello I am Master Pastry ChefZ- .Sunday Brunch coming soon been talking with Executive Cheftell n our minds are on the same level. Working on menu prepping quicheksalol right now ....We will serve lunch and Breakfast with all your favorite goodies ..With H in the Lab we have r best spices(BZ) and menu will be completed soon .Just took on this position so lots of Work to do ttyl ...Bloody Bensadine Mary's will also be on Menu as requested by Chef.....More to come..

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

I see my scientifically gifted partner has decided to make a little extra Skrilla by taking care of the entertainment duties himself!

Book standup comic for Saturday nights? Check.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I may go the "hair of the dog" route and proceed directly to the pool bar. I hear a double, Sunday morning Perc Passion calling my name.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I may go the "hair of the dog" route and proceed directly to the pool bar. I hear a double, Sunday morning Perc Passion calling my name.
You are to much.......Make sure you use sun screen at the pool u don't want to burn......LMAO

Working on menu H pic's to come soon ....Sorry been busy organizing great menu for the Island ...U will be impressed with my skills I promise that ..just took on title last night and looking to post outrageous Deserts for our community....Looking to fusion Bacca N H friendly menu. ...U will see Boss...BZ Pastries all around. ..Will post pics ...ur ChefZ-..

Nice food Hooter ....but im in middle of fusion my Pastries with the goodies we All Like ...Just thought id into myself....N Hoot u no ur da man ...

Working on some Lox with a Coca Locco sauce right Now as we speak Boss ..Pics will be up give me till tomorrow N menu will be completed for next Sunday with Pics ...Stuffed Strawberry with Perk dipped in a Vanilla Val chocolate. ..Im on it Boss...

Oh man, I am so hungry right now!

I'm not sure what those meaty things are in the second picture, but a few of those potatoes and some of the roast and I would be one happy dude right now.

That looks goooood /default_smile.png.

More Benzo Induced Pastries coming soon .Very Potent eat at own risk lol.....Trying to get ready for Island Brunch so back to work...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back