Super Bowl Predictions

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Here is your big chance to show what a great football handicapper you are.  The winner gets...respect.  That's it.

I'll start...

Broncos 31 

Seahawks 27

I like sports especially championship games but the friggin commercials have ruined the whole experience. Oh boy I better not write this in the post but here goes - ladies you ruined the game for us cavemen with that commercial shit.

Okay the line forms here. I'm ready only one groin kick per woman.

I'd defer to Jewy on this subject. At least as far as winning against the line is concerned. Personally I like the 'hawks because if the weather becomes a factor their defense would likely prevail. I just don't think the officials will want to be the deciding factor. If the only weather factor is the cold I give the Brocos an edge. Throw wind and precipitation in the mix and it's the 'hawks defense that will prevail, imo anyway.  

did you ever get your tickets?
Yes Sir....leaving tomorrow for NY! I've got 5k on the hawks to win..That may change a little depending on the the final Vegas spread...So far I think it's around 2 1/2 point spread...Wish me luck, and GO SEAHAWKS!!

I almost don't care who wins, cuz either way you will be able to see--from space--a giant, plume of LEGAL cannibas smoke. Progress, America, progress. But for the record, I hate both teams and Denver will win.

-kan

Not really a fan of either, but if the Seattle defense can hold the Broncos under 30 I think the Seahawks win. I do believe the old saying that defense wins championships. The only problem is the NFL is trying to make defense obsolete. 

Not really a fan of either, but if the Seattle defense can hold the Broncos under 30 I think the Seahawks win. I do believe the old saying that defense wins championships. The only problem is the NFL is trying to make defense obsolete. 
Spot on analysis PITA. Couldn't have said it better myself. 30 is indeed the magic number for Seattle's defense in my view. Should they hold Peyton and the Broncos under 30, they'll have a shot at winning it. That said, the least mentioned, but most lethal skill against an elite defense (with all other things being equal) is a QB's release time, and there is simply no one who gets the ball out faster than No. 18. This will be a close one, but Seattle falls short.

Denver 31 - Seattle 27

For all you fellow degenerate NFL gamblers, if I were betting on this game, which I'm not after taking a nice chunk of earnings off the table following the regular season, I'd obviously take Denver at -2.5 straight up against the spread. The over / under stands at 48 right now, so if you want to make a little extra money to send to your favorite vendor, take the Wookie's stone cold lock of the week and take the over. Regardless of who wins, none of the core metrics indicate to me that there will be fewer than 48 points scored in this game.

Spot on analysis PITA. Couldn't have said it better myself. 30 is indeed the magic number for Seattle's defense in my view. Should they hold Peyton and the Broncos under 30, they'll have a shot at winning it. That said, the least mentioned, but most lethal skill against an elite defense (with all other things being equal) is a QB's release time, and there is simply no one who gets the ball out faster than No. 18. This will be a close one, but Seattle falls short.

Denver 31 - Seattle 27

For all you fellow degenerate NFL gamblers, if I were betting on this game, which I'm not after taking a nice chunk of earnings off the table following the regular season, I'd obviously take Denver at -2.5 straight up against the spread. The over / under stands at 48 right now, so if you want to make a little extra money to send to your favorite vendor, take the Wookie's stone cold lock of the week and take the over. Regardless of who wins, none of the core metrics indicate to me that there will be fewer than 48 points scored in this game.
Thanks for the props my main mod. /default_smile.png

I can't believe the over/under is 48. Given the earlier weather forecast of temps in the 20s that might have been closer to true, but not given todays forecast. Temps in the 40s an winds just around 8 mph, I agree Peyton will be hard to stop. He'll find the right match up, but unlike Colin Kaepernick he'll be able to place the ball a little better. Kaepernick will get much better given time, and barring injury could be a HOF QB, but Manning would have made the pass that Kaepernick almost completed. 

That being said, the 49ers and the 'Hawks look like they could be in position to battle for a spot in the SB many times in coming years, IMO anyway.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back