Super Bowl Predictions

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Hmmm.... Now what do the nay Sayers have to say?  Booyah.  Go Hawks!

The great Jewy was spot on about the over/under prediction. I'm willing to wager he was as surprised as I that, sadly, only one team scored 80% of the points. Especially considering it was the not the most prolific offense in league history that scored all those points. I was sorely mistaken that todays rules prevented a great defense. There have been other great defensive teams that won, just not against the same caliber QB as Manning. The Seahawks showed that even under todays rules defense wins championships.

Sad to see that Manning couldn't get that 2nd ring. Alot of people are attaching his legacy to that game. I think it does matter to his legacy, despite what some people might say. I was ready to crown Manning as the best QB I had ever seen had he won that game, but I have to still place him behind Montana. When we talk about legacy with Manning, thats what we are really talking about though... the difference in a spot or two on the top 5 QB's ever. As a Skins fan, its irksome to see Giants fans proclaim Eli as the better QB. Unreal and delusional.

Now, if only my Skins can get their act together. Sadly I don't think that is ever going to happen again with Snyder running the show.

I hate to say it but I agree that, much like the Cowboys, the 'Skins owner is more of a hindrance than a help. Hell, I guess that everything in your post is spot on imo.

Hell I'm a Dolphins fan...some Frustration here.  Owners?  GMs? pfui.

Harrumph I say!  Balderdash.

I guess the Dolphins owner isn't so infamous he gets his name in the news too much. I have no idea what his name is, nor what pfui means. Let me copy and paste.... ahhh phooey? With so many things shortened for texting sake I was trying to make it more than a phonetic. LOL, fwiw, iykwim. It's bad enough that people don't talk, now u have 2 decipher the texts that ppl try 2 put n 144 chrctrs. 

Sorry to get off topic. In reality this won't be a topic for almost another year. 

I'm a sonics fan, used to be that is.  I hope we can get another team back to Seattle.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back