Superbowl Predictions 2015

• Thread starter Thread starter yellowbelly
  • Start date Start date
I agree about the Patriots! Bill Belicheater lol!
Go Ravens!! 28-28 Raven's are on the Pat's 7yard line. Nice hometown no flag calls for pass interface on the Pats. Bs. 31-28 Ravens. I'm surr Belicheat is spying as usual. Spygate anybody?

I was at the Pats Ravens game! And I have to agree that there were stupid calls and stupid not calls. However I am short, so I didn't see EVERYTHING that happened, plus I didn't want to spill my beer. 

So Superbowl?

As a pats fan I want to see us go. We are playing the colts on sunday. But this is the time of year where I get shakey with the team.

So, YAY BRADY! But I have my doubts...

I think the seahawks will beat the packers, which scares me. I'd rather have Brady face Rodgers rather than Wilson. I am afraid of the seahawks.

Also, may i just add that I don't have to hear the "WHO'S BETTER BRADY OR MANNING?!?!?!?!?!?!" argument every damn game. Broncos are done, Manning is crying like always, and Brady is so much better than Manning! ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
After watching the Colts play last week, I have a change of prediction, and think the Colts will take down Brady and company this weekend. My new Superbowl prediction is:

Seattle 28

Colts    14

Congratulations Seattle! I have to say, they showed a lot of heart today. Russell Wilson was so bad in the first half and didn't fold. I have a new found respect for him today.

I was at the Pats Ravens game! And I have to agree that there were stupid calls and stupid not calls. However I am short, so I didn't see EVERYTHING that happened, plus I didn't want to spill my beer. 

So Superbowl?

As a pats fan I want to see us go. We are playing the colts on sunday. But this is the time of year where I get shakey with the team.

So, YAY BRADY! But I have my doubts...

I think the seahawks will beat the packers, which scares me. I'd rather have Brady face Rodgers rather than Wilson. I am afraid of the seahawks.

Also, may i just add that I don't have to hear the "WHO'S BETTER BRADY OR MANNING?!?!?!?!?!?!" argument every damn game. Broncos are done, Manning is crying like always, and Brady is so much better than Manning! ;D
Damn I am jealous. I wish I would have been there, with a different result of course.

I am pretty sure the Seahawks roofied the Packer's water supply in the 4th quarter. That is the only valid hypothesis I have been able to formulate as to how GB lost. I am pretty sure Pete Carroll uses J with SL.

Ok, now I'm worried. Seattle is good (even though the game they played today was terrible and won by miracle).

Now theres a BYE and the Patriots always are rocky coming back from a week off. So. Nervous.

Yay Patriots!!

New Super Bowl Prediction

Seattle 56

New England 2

Wilson will throw 6 interceptions but the Pats will either fumble them or do nothing with them. Brady will break his arm or leg on the first play of the game. Gronk will get ejected early on. Richard Sherman will drop 2 potential interceptions. The Pats only score will be a bad snap that goes over Wilson's head out of the endzone, resulting in a safety.

BTW I do write for the Onion sometimes (not the vegetable).

Sorry Purple. /default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I go to pats games all the time; boyfriends family are season ticket holders, and I'm about an hour or so away from Foxboro

New Super Bowl Prediction

Seattle 56

New England 2

Wilson will throw 6 interceptions but the Pats will either fumble them or do nothing with them. Brady will break his arm or leg on the first play of the game. Gronk will get ejected early on. Richard Sherman will drop 2 potential interceptions. The Pats only score will be a bad snap that goes over Wilson's head out of the endzone, resulting in a safety.

BTW I do write for the Onion sometimes (not the vegetable).

Sorry Purple. /default_smile.png
HAHA!

No worries! I found that funny! Insulted at first, but then I kept reading hahaha!

Also, I go to pats games all the time; boyfriends family are season ticket holders, and I'm about an hour or so away from Foxboro
Does your BF have any single sisters? Hell even a brother if it gets me into the games. /default_smile.png

GL to ur Pats.

Sister, yes, single, no. But its a good thing. Shes a wicked snob, she's "too good" for everything and every one

Seats are wicked good though! Row like, 34 on the 5 yard line ish. The ravens game I ended up sitting 6 rows closer than I usually do. SOOOOOO awesome! $12 beers are not awesome, however. I'm pretty sure the tickets go for $175 regular season, or something like that

Wow! the Seahawks played like total dog shit yesterday. Almost turned the game off at half time...Guess everyone is still forced to look at the booty till the Big Game in Feb...Go Hawks!!

The Seahawks will win the superbowll.  There will be magic involved, as there was in the NFC championship. 

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back