Synthetic Cannabinoids - References 2021

@Kashking  Hello, it would be extremely helpful if you informed us about your issue.  I don't see any comment of yours about any vendor ripping you off in any thread, yet in two random threads you are complaining about this.  Can you either leave an actual review in their thread or at the very least contact me so i can see if i can help.  That is literally the only way anyone knows if someone is scamming, at which point we can deal with the vendor by banning them. 

@DoomKitty okay here is my complaint. I go to your "trusted vendors section and I see that you added a vendor there that has a US warehouse and ships in 3 days. I go to the website that was provided in the thread and contacted him and place an order. After I sent him the money he hasn't responded. I come back here to the "trusted vendors" section and his thread is now gone. 🤷🏾‍♂️  topchem was his wicker. I have screenshots of out transaction. 

@Kashking  Thanks for the info, i'll dm you about the screenshots you and I will let Admin know now.  This is the vendor you are talking about: BlackPanda/aka topchem who is in the Suggest an RC Vendor section.  Can you please leave all that info there and i'll figure it all out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm their 5c-akb-48 is the best noids I got from China. It's good but still not strong as the old. But many can be happy with the product for sure...
I can confirm TGC-RC semi-finished cannabinoid is good product and easy to turn into finished product.

Good luck!

@ChemicalMan Im waiting 5c-akb-48 sample from them, 2022-02-24 07:10

The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically.

Nothing happens, normally it has to be there for 14 days maximum. 

I will update when it arrives :) 

Can we talk somewhere more about their SEMI FINISHED 5F-ADB? 

If I have absolutely no experience in chemistry, do you think I will be able to handle these procedures?

Where can I get the three additional chemicals and other equipment from me most easily?

I think I know where they resell this product from and it is much cheaper than on their website. If you want to share experiences, I think I can be useful to you, and you to me! I have a huge interest in the production of old cannabinoids!

@ChemicalMan Im waiting 5c-akb-48 sample from them, 2022-02-24 07:10

The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically.

Nothing happens, normally it has to be there for 14 days maximum. 

I will update when it arrives :) 

Can we talk somewhere more about their SEMI FINISHED 5F-ADB? 

If I have absolutely no experience in chemistry, do you think I will be able to handle these procedures?

Where can I get the three additional chemicals and other equipment from me most easily?

I think I know where they resell this product from and it is much cheaper than on their website. If you want to share experiences, I think I can be useful to you, and you to me! I have a huge interest in the production of old cannabinoids!
Everything slow now days. Also my parcels in China delayed because the fuc*ing covid...

I can confirm th 5c-akb-48 is a good product. I turned 1kg to 12kg herbal blend and effect is good. It's like 50% of the potency of the old cannabinoids in China before the ban. 

And in relation to semi-finished cannabinoids. They are as strong as before the ban. The finishing process of the product is very simple and does not really need knowledge in chemistry. All it takes is to know how to read and go through the steps. They have the 5CL and the 5F-ADB. I have not received the 5CL yet, but 5F-ADB was a really simple process ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I successfully received my trial order of 5c akb 48 and I am extremely disappointed.

absolutely white powder, similar to flour. It does not dissolve easily, with acetone it is almost impossible.

with isopropyl alcohol 99% dissolves after heating and long stirring.

with zero tolerance it works less for me than the joint I smoke. 30 minutes after the experiment, I lit a marijuana cigarette, which works much harder than this product.

Since the product is shipped from China, I can say with certainty that it is not active for the necessary receptors, as China has banned the production of such substances for several months and none of my acquaintances in large laboratories would risk business and freedom.

The ratios I tested were 1:13 and 1:10.

It is active, but for complete beginners who have never smoked anything.

Compared to adb butinaca and 6cladba is complete rubbish and a waste of money.

the product was obtained from tgcrc.

Delivery time from China to Europe - over 30 days.

this product is resold by tgcrc, and actually comes from a Chinese supplier at a price of about $ 2,000 per kilogram. If you buy it, find it in the right place so you don't pay double, but believe me, there's no point in giving your money away for nonsense.

Still, I can always be wrong somewhere, if someone wants to try and write a review, just do not rush with large orders, because things are probably not as they seem.

And in relation to semi-finished cannabinoids. They are as strong as before the ban. The finishing process of the product is very simple and does not really need knowledge in chemistry. All it takes is to know how to read and go through the steps. They have the 5CL and the 5F-ADB. I have not received the 5CL yet, but 5F-ADB was a really simple process ...
Hey do you have any more detailled informations about the process to finish 5f-adb ? The infos on their site are not really precise on how to do it.

Im thinking about ordering it but I tried e-mail them to have more detailled infos but they only copy/paste the process on the page for the answer after asking them 3 times.

thanks.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back