Synthetic Marijuana

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Mojo, spice, serenity now....And the other thousands of blends out there.

Any of you guys tried these? It's so popular down here that they have TWO bans active against the specific THC mocking chemicals like JWH-018 and JWH-073. So..the guys making the blends use the chemicals almost EXACTLY like the ones banned, but they aren't banned. The state soon found out it was out of their control and each ban they put out..the "new" packs on potpourri/incense/synthetic marijuana didn't have any banned ingredients. But, still gave the marijuana like high.

This isn't the same as weed..as its a chemical that MOCKS thc..and it is mixed with liquid and poured and dried onto many herbs/spices like marshmallow and mullholen leaf. Crazy new shit too, bath salts. Same idea as synthetic thc..except its used and produces a high like meth. But, its sold as bath salts.

I have tried the old formula K-2 and found it to be pretty decent. The thing I enjoy is that it only lasts about an hour which is perfect for a quick head-change and be back to normal before you need to get out of the house and get things done.

What are the speedy type bath salts you are referring to? Who are your favorite vendors? and reasonably priced websites?

Always enjoy researching things I would have otherwise never knew existed.

Yeah with the K2 and other synthetic marijuana..the half life is something like 2 hours. Which is why people were saying you can pass a urine test smoking this. Which is actually wrong. If you happen to pee within those 8 hours it takes to get out your system completely..you'd come up positive for THC.

The bath salts..im not exactly sure what chemical they were using. I hear that Aroma Shop has the best quality/potency. Snow Leopard is supposed to be the best. Just google that info. IDK how this forum is about direct links to vendors like that. My advice though, stay away from the salts. Or at least be careful. I hear some people are freakin out on it. LOL.

It is interesting though. Something so strong and producing the effects so like meth, and still 100% legal. I guess they will alwyas be one step in front of "The Man" huh?

Mojo, spice, serenity now....And the other thousands of blends out there.

Any of you guys tried these? It's so popular down here that they have TWO bans active against the specific THC mocking chemicals like JWH-018 and JWH-073. So..the guys making the blends use the chemicals almost EXACTLY like the ones banned, but they aren't banned. The state soon found out it was out of their control and each ban they put out..the "new" packs on potpourri/incense/synthetic marijuana didn't have any banned ingredients. But, still gave the marijuana like high.

This isn't the same as weed..as its a chemical that MOCKS thc..and it is mixed with liquid and poured and dried onto many herbs/spices like marshmallow and mullholen leaf. Crazy new shit too, bath salts. Same idea as synthetic thc..except its used and produces a high like meth. But, its sold as bath salts.
'I've tried CP55940 from "supplier X" (a great supplier by the way although currently having issues with health canada - they've kindly referred customers to some of their suppliers who do not have the same issues because they are producing, not importing...go figure). Anyways, I found it stoning, but not really like weed, we baked a measured amount into chocolate truffles...delicious.

As to regards to the potential for bath salts or whatever, i totally agree but this company was selling legal psychedelics for a good 5-10 years (my time perception is pretty bad) before these THC analogues came out. If you are interested in the other companies which carry other legal psychedelics, some very close analogues to herbs (there now it's relevant to this forum) you can pm me.

Last edited:
Best to Stay with Good Ole' Grass, Unless You are being "Drug-Tested". Also... Be Careful with any "Bath-Salts" they usually contain MD-PV or analog & you don't know what amount or what your really getting.

I remember when spice and all those other OTC blends came out. All these herbs and chemical drugs seem to always pop up in Europe/UK and then comes to USA. Usually it gets banned before it even becomes popular in USA. I know the "bath salts" were being ingested and snorted alot recently in my area. A bunch of people slipped into comas and died. I'm real good with any of that junk. I've had my share of experimenting with chemical drugs. No more for me. Just way to risky.

For those that are serious smokers of marijuana, I normally take it for medical reasons, what exactly are the effects of this synthetic marijuana. Does it produce any effects that THC produces?

The K2Spide turned me into a raging lunatic. A bath salt I tried hardly did anything but make me nervous.

The media said it was the younger kids "teens" who were mostly effected by the drug. Probably since they cant get their hands on any real drugs they wanna mess with the bath salts... I heard if you drink a bottle of hydrogen peroxide you will trip balls (It's a joke people.. for those that are gullible)

smoked some black mamba from a a sample and irt was really good,better then expected.I was already onn soenthing else though so i cant say 100% but its like smokin a strong indy with a few ket effects thrown in.

would rec it for 2g for 10 quid

Better be careful with this stuff. I've heard a lot of stories about it causing seizures etc. I'm pretty sure it's whats behind this latest Demi Moore hospitalization too. You never really know who is making it and how reputable they are.

Yeah i've tried this stuff too. Its ok but the high feels more chemically and less complex than weed. Its not surprising considering how much simpler JWH-018 (is that right) is than THC. Also this fake crap is missing all the cannibinoids and only simulates the cannibinol.

I think this is an example of prohibition making things worse. Its ok to use sparingly if youre worried about a drug test or something, but in my opinion the real stuff is more fun and better for you too.

I have tried several different brands and I personally am not a fan, hate the taste and the feeling. In my opinion it is a waste of money and intellect.

Man there's so much of the real, organic stuff out there for a few bucks....

WOW!! I am from SE US and I am on vaction in Cali and I feel in Heaven>>>>> its blows my mind that its legal and just delivered to your door!!

Hey guys I’m wondering if anyone know legit sources for jwh 018 these days IR any water soluble synthetic canna/noids that actually have an effect similar to cannabis? I know this thread is super old but I know we are not supposed to make repeat threads of topics already existing… if so what legal noids are most similar to the real effect of canna?

Hey guys, Im looking for some jwh from the early days, which was very similar to real cannabis, it just lasted shorter. What I could find are not even similar to that. Does somebody know something whi ships to eu?

Unfortunately I think the old formulas are gone.  The new stuff is so caustic, I would not touch it with a ten foot poll.  You might want to try some of the new hemp derivatives. HHC is my personal favorite so far.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back