Taking edible gummies on the plane?

Drunkensmurf

I am visiting california and have some sealed edible gummies. How safe would it be to take that back home to another state on a plane? Or not safe? I know it is a risky idea. 

depends on the state, cuz. don't so it down south is all I can say. if you do, for god's sakes take it out of original container and mix it with other snacks and put it in your checked suitcase. I'd feel safer mailing it with some other gifts which was done to me about 10 years ago when I lived in the Carolinas . unfortunately, I don't like that kind of stuff so I gave it away

Flying from state to state in the US with some gummies in a vitamin bottle is a low risk endeavor IME. Key being to keep them with any other meds you might be traveling with and in non-descript packaging so they blend in with your other carry-on items (water bottle, snacks, etc). Flintstone gummy vitamins alongside your blood pressure meds and fiber supplement in your pack shouldn't draw any unwanted inspection (again, just in my experience). 

Thanks for the responses. I ended up keeping them in the package and just mixing a lot of similar packages on top in a walmart bag. I might have been over thinking it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back