Terminology

wyldepixie

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
I have seen a lot of posts saying not to use specific med names. Unfortunately I don't know what half the initials and terms even mean. It also makes the search function difficult to use to find the topics you're interested in. Anyone have a lexicon?

wp, jeez, speaking of terminology I had to look up what lexicon meant.

How about this.This seems to work for a lot of people:

x_a_n_a x  or pea kays = pk's - spaces in between letters or the phonetic spelling,

Something that won't show up in a search engine but simple enough for a old geezer like me that doesn't even know what lexicon meant.

I thought it was a car.

Ey wyldepixie, if you dont know what an abbreviation means, pm me. I will be happy to help you, fellow non sleeper.

Thanks CatintheHat!  You and headbanger are GREAT about answering poor newb's questions.  Alas, I cannot PM yet (I don't think).  I'll keep you in mind for when that function unlocks!

I was just coming to this thread to look for an abbreviation key list. I guess there's not one. Because I'm having much difficulty also and really don't want to look real stupid asking  or bothering people all the time. Maybe someone ambitious with time could put one together, to be pinned, or it could be an ongoing group effort of all members to just keep adding on to or inserting into one, or any other idea's.   I guess this would fall in to recommendations to improve the site. Maybe it's just a couple of us though? idk......  

I think the whole point of using abbreviations is to avoid "spelling it out" so an abbreviation key would kind of defeat the purpose. If you don't understand something, just pm a senior member. Most are willing to help.

yea, I know, and probably so things aren't said right out. Reminds me of texting stuff, I don't get it, I guess I'm to old! /default_mellow.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It took me awhile to learn a lot of the abbreviations & some I still srige with for sure. I usually am not much of a texting person bug have picked up a few when I got my IPhone. I was a late bloomer.

It took me awhile to learn a lot of the abbreviations & some I still srige with for sure. I usually am not much of a texting person bug have picked up a few when I got my IPhone. I was a late bloomer.
Me too Nickiann. I was the last person I knew to even have a smartphone. Still playing catch up

Wow, I learned quite a big word today...Lexicon. The closest thing I can think of, and used, is an (acronymfinder) website. It wont get it all, but it has helped me out here and there.

I think I understand about sixty percent of them now after reading and reading and seeing them in context. The ones I still don't get I figure probably refer to meds I'm not interested in anyway.

I was pretty confused by the code words the first couple of days but over time, I've figured out most of them. Reading reading reading and reading some more really helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey beachgirlie90, I hope you were born in 1990 and you're not 90!. We have age restrictions here.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back